CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member

First cycle Test E question

What's up guys? So I have been on here for a bit now and have done much research and have figured out that obviously my first cycle should be Test E only . I figure I will do 12 weeks at 500mg WK split into injects every 3.5 days.
    Stats
    31 yrs. Old
    205 at 12% bf
    lifting serious for 3 yrs.
    A few PH cycles (with Clomid/Nolva PCT) No AAS cycles

Here is the question. I am now pretty dialed in with diet and I understand that a cutting Cycle is 80% diet 20% Training and cardio but I am wondering if Test E would work in to that equation somewhere. Can I consider making a long ester Test cycle a cut as my first cycle, or is that just not something that would work out? Would it be more of a recomp or should I just scrap the cutting idea for my first cycle and do a lean bulk for the winter and then maybe run Test P/Mast for a second cycle cut? Thoghts?

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Test helps me keep my size and strength while I cut from diet. It is really the base for any cycle, whether cutting or bulking.

The only distinction I notice between test esters is how often I have to pin. Many will disagree, but imo test is test, and you can bulk or cut with ethan.

peace

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You may aswell bulk, Your stats are good for it, bf and bw are good, What is your overall goal?

Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    You may aswell bulk, Your stats are good for it, bf and bw are good, What is your overall goal?
    Ideally being at 205 8%-9%.

Sorry, never got to finish that thought. My phone just posted. I was saying I want that ideal weight and would like to increase strength to maximal level for that size. Lean, strong, and fast. I LOVE to sprint and run and it seems that everytime I try to cut down to a low BF and add in sprints and log runs I just start eating through the muscle and strength drops like crazy! I figure th Test will help big time with that.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Why not try naturally mate?

I didn't get to post that last part before you asked. Naturally if I want to get that lean at that weight I would need to be around 230 before I could get to 8% at 205 and I don't think I could get there natty without being a high BF%.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    u can use the test to cut and b/c ure on test u can restrict your calories more and get away w/ more cardio w/o losing muscle than you can while all natty...but if you really want to see what your body does when its on test than i would bulk especially since its your first cycle...it will give you a better idea of how your body responds to the drug and if your worried bout bf then just make sure u get your carbs from the right sources

So in your opinion, if I want to stay around 205-210 at 9%-8% BF and I am currently at 205 12% I should just do my standard cut, but add in the test?

I guess it wouldn't be a cut, but more of a recomp. I could probably just eat maintnence level and lean out.

Thread Information