Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138
Results 5,481 to 5,499 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ciosa is offline New Member
    Would I need to p.c.t. if I stay on 300mg.of test c.after I do a 20 week cycle of sling shot I have colmid and nova on hand ..if I stay on test..should I use the p.c.t...I'm little confused in reference to this

45lb is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Ronnie!
    Last edited by 45lb; 02-15-2016 at 10:32 AM.

elmafud is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by william981125
    RONNIE DID U JUST EDIT THE 2 week deload to 1 week deload? WHY?! I've been following this and it's been working well for me!
    can the side affects of norditropin be permanent as I had a 5 month course and been 2 months and are having loads of side affects thanks

MikeyMoo is offline Junior Member
    For a newbie, this has been an excellent read. Can I ask something..

You say 14-20 functional sets per body part, per week is ideal. If I have an hour slot each weekday lunchtime to train, what would be the most effective way to go about incorporating this into my routine?

nandodiaz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I'm glad you like my book Ciosa!

I would recommend bumping up your test cypionate to 500 mgs per week. The eq and var dosages are fine. You need to add a little tren 12 weeks before show time..

Hey im new on bodybuilding, I trained for about a year then stopped. I don't understand most of the stuff on your article because I never done steroids nor read article about bodybuilding so most of the words are new for me. Can you explain it to me really quick (bodybuilding for dummies mode)? Also its because English is my second language. Just wondering what steroids to take and a program. I don't want to get extremely big, just gain about 20 lbs of muscle. Thank you for your time.

dchris17 is offline New Member
    Good info!

Hey im new on bodybuilding, I trained for about a year then stopped. I don't understand most of the stuff on your article because I never done steroids nor read article about bodybuilding so most of the words are new for me. Can you explain it to me really quick (bodybuilding for dummies mode)? Also its because English is my second language. Just wondering what steroids to take and a program. I don't want to get extremely big, just gain about 20 lbs of muscle. Thank you for your time.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nandodiaz View Post
    Are you not wondering about the side effects of steroid use ? The possible irreversible effects on your health? How you should use them in a safe manner? What the consequences of using steroids are for the young, possibly for your future?

This is not something you should take lightly. Read and read some more so you can make an educated decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post

Are you not wondering about the side effects of steroid use ? The possible irreversible effects on your health? How you should use them in a safe manner? What the consequences of using steroids are for the young, possibly for your future?

This is not something you should take lightly. Read and read some more so you can make an educated decision.

I do worry about it, but im guessing some ppl here know of some that are not that bad, and i just want use a small amount

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nandodiaz View Post

I do worry about it, but im guessing some ppl here know of some that are not that bad, and i just want use a small amount
    For what you are talking about, you can stick with creatine and protein and consistent hard work/proper nutrition.

Steroids are not a quick fix magic pill/needle... there are consequences and effects that last a life time. You may think it's harmless and an easier way to the finish line but the truth is that if you work you genes to the limit- you'll probably be one of those people who don't care for what steroids will do to you... they bring you BEYOND your limit not TO your limit... I get the sense you're not looking to become the next Arnold so why go the drug route??
    Xv1d likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

For what you are talking about, you can stick with creatine and protein and consistent hard work/proper nutrition.

Steroids are not a quick fix magic pill/needle... there are consequences and effects that last a life time. You may think it's harmless and an easier way to the finish line but the truth is that if you work you genes to the limit- you'll probably be one of those people who don't care for what steroids will do to you... they bring you BEYOND your limit not TO your limit... I get the sense you're not looking to become the next Arnold so why go the drug route??

Its that i dont have a lot of energy when i get off work. Im looking for extra energy. I work 16 hrs a day. And when ill go to the gym i dont know what routine to do and ill waste like an hour or 2 there and get out of the gym tired, and there was no quick progress

login69 is offline New Member
    I am at the school till 5pm every day and I have to study every evening, so I kind of know how you feel. I tried to do 6 days workout where I do entire body twice in these six days. Every day is only about an hour and 15 min, which is not bad.
    Day one: chest, shoulder, back
    Day two: biceps, triceps
    Day three: legs
    Then repeat
    For each day just do the basic "best" exercises like: bench press, flies with dumbbells. Copy some exercises from other guys that you think you may like.
    I like this program because that way I don't have to spend that much time at the gym and if I miss a day, I still do the body part at lest once a day.
    Try it

login69 is offline New Member
    Just be careful about the scams.

thall1 is offline Junior Member
    Good read. Very informative.

MSphysique is offline New Member
    Good read, thanks a lot for the post man!

MikeBarnes is offline New Member
    Post is a solid 9 years old but throws up some greatly relevant points on diet, training & aas. Really interesting concept.
    Few qts.
    1. Many of you guys used this method? Results?
    2. Blast and cruise myself, how does the 8 week load & 2-3 week deload affect yer blood work?
    3. Long esters okay to run throughout?
    4- Really interested in adopting this concept for a solid 12 months. This will include contest prep. How did ye adjust the methods to fit into a pre contest conditioning plan?
    Thanks in advance guys.
    Mike. Ireland

Edited *again*
    I'm sure your sick of answering these qts over and over. Are the principles of the diet plan, training method & slingshot aas protocol laid out in your book?
    Thanks buddy. Really informative read
    Last edited by MikeBarnes; 04-05-2016 at 05:26 PM.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmike222 View Post
    If you have had gyno surgery in the past with the glands removed, can you still get gyno?
    most surgeon won't remove all the gland as it will leave a hole in your chest... a good surgeon will no how to remove and back fill the crater.

if any gland is left it has at the ability to have gyno growth post surgery.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Where u been!?!

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Where u been!?!
    Just keeping to myself mostly

Thread Information