Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,600 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Cronos is offline Associate Member
    Hi, Ronnie, I would really appreciate your opinion on something. I am currently at the end of my first 8 reload, of my 30 week blast. I am considering incorporating tren at the beginning of my second reload, (after the 2 week deload). This is my third blast ever, the first 2 being 20 weeks each. I have only used test thus far in all my blasts including this one. I am currently running sust at 800mg/wk for this first of 3 reloads. My question is how to incorporate the tren?

Just during the 2nd reload, or for the 2nd and 3rd reload?

At what dosage should the tren be ran?

Should I keep the test dose the same since I'm incorporating the tren, or up the test? How much?

Tren E, or Tren A?

I have recovered best in the past by using HCG on cycle, as well as PCT (along with nolva in PCT), as opposed to using HCG just post cycle. Would this method help prevent some of the ED/libido issues reported by some users?

What supports would you recommend running with tren? AI's? Caber? Not sure how sensitive I am to prolactin related sides. Never suffered any hair loss on test, just a little acne, but from what I've studied tren causes other sided that are prolactin related, correct?

I've also been studying all over that B6 is an effective aid to run to prevent prolactin related sides from tren. In your opinion, is this true? If so, how effective is it, and at what dose? From what I've read, it's to be ran at 200-600mg/day. Also, is it true that it interferes with muscular hypertrophy?

I've followed your slingshot training for the last 2 years regarding AAS and training with nothing but great results, and I am excited to take things to the next level with test/tren.
    Anxiously awaiting your input.
    Last edited by Cronos; 11-19-2011 at 11:34 PM.

helpmenow is offline New Member
    Ronnie what happens to your natural test levels say 3- 4 cycles in? how do you come off permanently? and what would happen to your gains 6 months after your clean? do you very what you take?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHealth View Post
    Thank you for the response. I'm very fortunate to get medicine for much cheaper than the norm. This is the reason why I'm excited about primobolan . In your opinion, What's the most iu's you can use with GH per day. I think 8-10 ius daily is idea for bodybuilding.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersFan View Post
    Hey Ronnie. Im a bit disappointed with my work ethic in my first blast. Put on 6lbs in 5 weeks. Can i extend this blast past 8 weeks to 12 weeks ? I know myostatin rises but what if i were to up my test doses & add an oral? Will i make any gains? Yes you can extend it with increased dosages and make further gains but I would not because a 5 pound lean muscle gain is exceptional and not taking the required down time will only hold you back in the long run.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003 View Post
    another quick question, this one workout related. After doing my 4th set of decline barbell presses I have a pretty nice pump in my chest to a point where I can barely flex it. Now after moving to incline dumbell presses, I notice after my second set on those my pump is no where near the way it was after decline presses and be the time I get too my flies my chest pump is pretty much gone. I remember reading where you wrote that you rather hear someone say that they had a pretty nice pump after a workout vs how much weight they put up. So should I end my chest workout once I feel the pump fading?Declines hit the bulk of your chest and thats why you are getting so pumped up with that exercise. Regardless of how you perform inclines the front delts take over a lot of the movement-hence the reason you are losing some of the pump in your chest. Also, if you are doing dumbbell flyes they are pretty much useless IMO as a chest pumping exercise and you need to be doing cable crossovers to provide continuous tensions and further pump up the pecs. I also think 3 sets of each exercise is enough volume (9 sets for chest total) for most people.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ron,

it\'s been a while. Had a run of bad luck.

I'm 47 years old and have been doing 8 week cycles, then dropping back to 250 mg of sustanon for 2 weeks, then back on. I've been doing this for about 15 months. I was going to drop to 250 mg for 6 weeks to take a break, and get primed for another year, then i got sick. My cycles consist of test and sometimes deca /tren / npp/masteron / var/ proviron /dbol /t3/clen at various doses depending on what i'm trying to do. I never have ed and i've never needed to take an ai, even on large doses of test/whatever. Tren raises my bp but i take meds for that when taking tren. if you have to take blood pressure meds to use tren, then you should not be using tren! i live on an island and am isolated from any hospital (i'm going next week) but usually have basic bw done by the vet on the island. I got a really bad fever 2 weeks from the end of my cut. Haven't been able to lift for almost 6 weeks. Just this week i've been doing cardio for about a week, diets back on point and today i started lifting at half volume. Still feel weak from the sickness, but i assume a lot of it has to do with the hormonal imbalance. I've been on 4 iu's of gh 5 days a week since right before i got sick. 2 weeks ago reduced all steroids (for the first time in 15 months except for deloads) to 250 mg test per week. I had a throat infection, lung infection and still feel like i have the remnants of a bladder infection. Constant abrupt need for urination. prostate issue usually come about gradually, not abruptly so i think its the bladder infection. A hernia would not not affect your urinary system like this. It's painless except for lately which feels almost like a hernia. I mention this later. I lost almost 30 lbs at the worst, but i'm back to 106 kg, still down from117 at the beginning of my sickness. I had a lot of small, niggling injuries but with the break all my injuries are cleared up now but i was wondering about blood work. Here's a complete list. I thought i could give you so you could just highlight the ones you'd suggest, considering the sickness and all, as well as the fact that i'm always on cycle. I have to travel quite a way to get to the hospital. I need to go next week since i was hit on my motorcycle yesterday and have a lot of pain when i went to the gym today for the first time. It's in my groin area just to the right of my pubic bone. I'm not sure i didn't have this pain before the accident. Maybe from the bladder problems? maybe but have it checked out by a doctor. Even doctors cant give you an accurate diagnois until they see you and run the proper test. You need to go see a doctor. I would not worry about giving blood at this time. I also think in your case it would be wise to run pretty much straight test in the future as far as the anabolics are concerned and if your gh or anabolics are under ground then that could also cause problems for you as you really never know what you are getting. The supposed "doctor" here on the island thought maybe prostate problem of some sort? What test should i request regarding that (psa)? Hoping like hell it's not a hernia. But how the hell could it be? I haven't lifted for ever. Anyway, should i give blood first, then get the test or the other way around? What i'm asking is what would you have tested if you were cycling/hrt like me (also like you - i think we're the same age), as well as what would you have tested because of the infections and the sickness and possible prostate/hernia/ whatever? Maybe you could highlight what you get tested on sts and highlighting green what you would test for the sickness? Just an idea. I'm assuming a lot here with the infections (antibiotics cured the throat and lung, but the bladder is lingering but about 85% better, (maybe not infection). That's what's making me think prostate.)get your psa and hemocrit levels checked when having blood work and i feel its your bladder infection causing the pain.
    here's the list.
    Lipid panel
    hdl/ldl & total cholseterol
    triglycerides
    homocystine
    wbc total
    neutrophils
    rbc hemogolbin
    hematocrit
    mcv
    mc hemoglobin
    mch concentration
    platelets
    abs differential basophils
    lymphocytes
    monocytes
    sodium
    potassium
    chlorides
    carbon dioxide
    glucose
    bun
    creatinine
    calcium
    total protein
    bilirubin
    alkaline phosphatas
    ast(sgot)
    alt(sgpt)
    test free & total
    luteinizing hormone
    estradiol
    t3
    t4 & free t4
    tsh
    psa - for prostate

god this is confusing, i hope you can help. Take your time, i don't go for about a week...

God this is confusing, i hope you can help....thanks ron
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, its been over 2 weeks now since pec op and im recovering very fast..think the 8ius gh eod is helping!
    I have another 4 weeks in a sling before aother 4 weeks getting r.o.m back. Do you think after that i should train the atrophied arm only for 4-8 weeks? The arm has shrunk quite bad and really need to bring up the entire area delt, trap etc not not understand your question but please follow doctors orders and let things heal before training anythingalso do you think when im back i should go back up to high cals? wait until you can train heavy again before upping calories to that degree riht now im on on prob 1500 a day doing 1-2 hours light cardio losing fat and recovering at same time. Was thinking to get very lean before im ready to train again.
    Thanks for the advice mate
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zena1234 View Post
    Thank you so much Ronnie! By the way should i be taking in L-Glutamine? Some additional Glutamine can be good for those experiencing irritable bowel syndrome but it's not going to prevent muscle catabolism in any appreciable way unless taken intravenously.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Hey Ronnie ,

Just gave blood yesterday for the first time. Ended my cycle 3 weeks ago , was on test 250, var 50 and primo 800. I'm just cruising on 200mg of test now until next month or jan.

My hemoglobin was 16.2 I think with a reference range of 12-19. Bp was 130/70. I think she was wrong I'm normally 120/60 but either way not bad.

I'm getting a vasectomy at the end of this month and may miss a week of training. Any tips on holding gains or diet ideas. Was thinking cutting back carbs the 3 days I'll be hanging at home taking vacation days then back to work for the weekend. You could cut carbs a bit to keep body fat down but you can't prevent muscle loss when you stop training. Thinking I'll be off training Tuesday to monday. I may even do a full body Sunday and Monday to at least get something for the week.

Then in De***ber I want to get a full blood panel. Can u list a few specific things to ask on getting checked? If you ask for a full blood panel, including your testosterone and growth hormone levels it should cover everything. psa and hemocrit is a must.
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=slimshady01;5810917]Oh one more thing ,

I've been running 250iu of hcg a week for months. Ive pretty much decided to stay on a trt dose year round as my quality of life is so much better then before. I've had low test long before gear.

I know hcg is good for fertility and I'm done having kids but I've seen trt protocols that keep you on 250iu 2x a week for good. Supposedly it keeps many other hormones in check.

What's your opinion on this? Should I continue or stop for a month or so then start etc? You should stop hcg if you are on hrt and don't want kids. The only thing hcg could help is increasing semen volume. maca and proviron are more practical to add with test/hrt if you have that issue.[/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Hi, Ronnie, I would really appreciate your opinion on something. I am currently at the end of my first 8 reload, of my 30 week blast. I am considering incorporating tren at the beginning of my second reload, (after the 2 week deload). This is my third blast ever, the first 2 being 20 weeks each. I have only used test thus far in all my blasts including this one. I am currently running sust at 800mg/wk for this first of 3 reloads. My question is how to incorporate the tren?

Just during the 2nd reload, or for the 2nd and 3rd reload? You can use it both reloads if it agrees with you. I would start out at 200 mgs per week and see how you do with it. It can really affect breathing, sleep and cause headaches so start slowly. With second reload up tren to 300 mgs weekly.

At what dosage should the tren be ran?

Should I keep the test dose the same since I'm incorporating the tren, or up the test? How much? keep test around 750 weekly
    Tren E, or Tren A? tren-e is better due to having to do fewer injections and experiencing less tren cough during injections. Beware that UG labs often sell tren-e at higher prices but are actually selling you tren-aI have recovered best in the past by using HCG on cycle, as well as PCT (along with nolva in PCT), as opposed to using HCG just post cycle. Would this method help prevent some of the ED/libido issues reported by some users? yes but prami or carbergoline is often needed with tren due to an increase in prolactin levels over a period of time
    What supports would you recommend running with tren? AI's? Caber? yes Not sure how sensitive I am to prolactin related sides. Never suffered any hair loss on test, just a little acne, but from what I've studied tren causes other sided that are prolactin related, correct? hair loss is dht related and acne can be related to several things
    I've also been studying all over that B6 is an effective aid to run to prevent prolactin related sides from tren. In your opinion, is this true? no If so, how effective is it, and at what dose? From what I've read, it's to be ran at 200-600mg/day. Also, is it true that it interferes with muscular hypertrophy? no.
    I've followed your slingshot training for the last 2 years regarding AAS and training with nothing but great results, and I am excited to take things to the next level with test/tren.
    Anxiously awaiting your input.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmenow View Post
    Ronnie what happens to your natural test levels say 3- 4 cycles in? your natural test levels shut down way before 3-4 cycles in. how do you come off permanently? hcg for most but some need hrt to be normal again and what would happen to your gains 6 months after your clean? you would lose about 95% of the gains made using steroids. do you very what you take? you should to some degree if you want maximum results
    above

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member

I wondered about the hcg while on trt from a few posts like this.

"Actually you should always use some form of HCG. Some hrt docs now advocate low dose hcg such as 250-500 mg two to three times a week. Apparently other helpful hormones other than test may be produced."

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Thanks a TON for your input. Your opinion is always respected from me.

I was a little shocked to hear that you feel B6 does nothing to help with prolactin related sides. I have read SO MANY people claiming this works great. Was curious if you have any sort of study you could point me to regarding the ineffectiveness of the B6, not that I don't respect your opinion, I would just like to read the info.

As for the caber, I can get it, but it is pricey. Seeing as how I've never ran tren before, or any 19 nor for that matter, should I only take the caber as/if needed? Or should I run it throughout regardless? And at what dose for each option?

I will be honest with you, my biggest fear of running tren is some of the stories I've read on here and other boards about people NEVER recovering properly after tren (dick not working etc.) Can you tell me from your professional opinion, having known, I'm sure, a ton of people who use/used tren, how common this problem is? Are these people writing these horrible things just idiots who didn't run HCG or do a proper extensive PCT? I'd love to hear the truth from you on this.

Blog Entries
    I wondered about the hcg while on trt from a few posts like this.

"Actually you should always use some form of HCG. Some hrt docs now advocate low dose hcg such as 250-500 mg two to three times a week. Apparently other helpful hormones other than test may be produced." I do not know of any endocrinolgist personally giving hcg in conjuction with testosterone but it has been heard of if they a patient develops poor ejaculation/libido or who wants to keep testicle size. Other than that, I see no value. HCG alone can be used for HRT with good success but rarely used in conjuction with testosterone .
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 11-22-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Cronos;5812208]Thanks a TON for your input. Your opinion is always respected from me.

I was a little shocked to hear that you feel B6 does nothing to help with prolactin related sides. I have read SO MANY people claiming this works great. Was curious if you have any sort of study you could point me to regarding the ineffectiveness of the B6, not that I don't respect your opinion, I would just like to read the info. There are studies that suggest many things. B6 may work to a small degree but its no where strong enough to keep prolactin levels low enough if you have that issue so says my endocrinologist and a few of my clients, including self who have tried it. It's mostly a placebo effect IMO. They also claim zinc lowers prolactin levels and eating fewer calories. Its like this-eating more healthy fats and training legs has been suggested to increase testosterone levels but doing these things is not effective enough to replace HORMONE REPLA***ENT THERAPY WITH TESTOSTERONE and the same rule applies to B6 being able to replace cabergoline. You see my point? And there are several people claiming benadryl upregulaters ones receptors while on clenbuterol and its simply not true. Yu can't believe everything you read on the net but I am sure you are well aware of this fact. I hope this helps!

As for the caber, I can get it, but it is pricey. Seeing as how I've never ran tren before, or any 19 nor for that matter, should I only take the caber as/if needed? Or should I run it throughout regardless? And at what dose for each option?

I will be honest with you, my biggest fear of running tren is some of the stories I've read on here and other boards about people NEVER recovering properly after tren (dick not working etc.) Can you tell me from your professional opinion, having known, I'm sure, a ton of people who use/used tren, how common this problem is? Are these people writing these horrible things just idiots who didn't run HCG or do a proper extensive PCT? I'd love to hear the truth from you on this. It can take longer due to trens androgenicity but you will eventually recover, especially with the help of proviron and hcg! It varies amongst each individual but what occurs is they go from having very high androgens to no androgens then back to normal which is still not going to be as good as things were when fist starting out on high androgens. Also, the longer the body gets adjusted to higher androgens the longer it can take to get your sex drive back to normal regardless of which protocol of PCT is utilized. Proviron helps when coming off of tren due to its high androgenicity[/QUOTE]above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 11-22-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks for the input, Ronnie!

Could you just tell me if the caber should be run throughout, or only if needed? And at what dosage?

Also, I was informed that using an AI will also prevent prolactin sides from tren . Is this true???

Are you saying to run proviron in PCT when reloading with tren?

Oh Jesus, I'm studying my ass off and getting so many conflicting opinions. Can you please just lay out the proper supports to run during cycle and at what dosage, and a proper PCT. Thanks a million
    Last edited by Cronos; 11-20-2011 at 10:05 PM.

alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    wow....I've been in the game for a will now and this is a very good and interesting read. thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above

Here is the post i was looking for which was written by Dr Crisler who is a leading TRT Doctor. Its in regards to HCG while on PCT.

"While HCG, as sole TRT, is still considered treatment of choice for hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism by many , my experience is that it just does not bring the same subjective benefits as pure testosterone delivery systems do—even when similar serum androgen levels are produced from comparable baseline values. However, supplementing the more “traditional” TRT of transdermal, or injected, testosterone with HCG stabilizes serum levels, prevents testicular atrophy, helps rebalance expression of other hormones, and brings reports of greatly increased sense of well-being and libido. My patients absolutely love it. As time goes on, we are coming to appreciate HCG as a much more powerful--and wonderful--hormone than previously given credit."

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc
    Last edited by slimshady01; 11-21-2011 at 06:35 PM.

sidneylandman is offline New Member
    Hello, im training 4 years now. weight 80 kg height is 1.86 m , i have done a 2 cycles of deca + sustanon + dianabol and one cycle of equipose +sustanon+ dianabol all 8 weeks. one friend of mine stopt training and gave me some stuff for free = RWR winstrol 50 mg a ml 18 ml , sustanon 250 8 ml , and proviren 25 mg tabs60 tabs. i want to use this stuff but not sure how , can you help please

Blog Entries
    Here is the post i was looking for which was written by Dr Crisler who is a leading TRT Doctor. Its in regards to HCG while on PCT.

"While HCG, as sole TRT, is still considered treatment of choice for hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism by many , my experience is that it just does not bring the same subjective benefits as pure testosterone delivery systems do—even when similar serum androgen levels are produced from comparable baseline values. However, supplementing the more “traditional” TRT of transdermal, or injected, testosterone with HCG stabilizes serum levels, prevents testicular atrophy, helps rebalance expression of other hormones, and brings reports of greatly increased sense of well-being and libido. My patients absolutely love it. As time goes on, we are coming to appreciate HCG as a much more powerful--and wonderful--hormone than previously given credit."

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc Thanks for posting the link and I agree with this doctor even though this practice is currently not the norm amongst endocrinologist. Adding in hcg with test can enhance libido/ejaculate volume as I stated in a prior post. All in all, I feel endocrinologist should give patients the option to add hcg to their hrt for increased libido,etc if needed.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 11-22-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks Ron,

Im looking into using this Doc for TRT as he doesnt look down on people for using and currently using gear. That and he knows his stuff!

I just dont want to come off my self TRT dose to get bloods done... and feel like ass for that time as well as lose gains..

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    ive been using my cpap with about 2months now with great success, but the past 2 weeks ive been getn headaches again, sum pains inda left hand side of my chest and all this week my chest feels like its full of air and goin up my chest and up my throat asd the days went by, my next check up isnt for a month , jus wondering have u ever came across this ron? cud the pressure need adjusting ? it was set at 6 bar but since then my weight is down 20 pounds from being forced to give up training for the time being

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    ive been using my cpap with about 2months now with great success, but the past 2 weeks ive been getn headaches again, sum pains inda left hand side of my chest and all this week my chest feels like its full of air and goin up my chest and up my throat asd the days went by, my next check up isnt for a month , jus wondering have u ever came across this ron? cud the pressure need adjusting ? it was set at 6 bar but since then my weight is down 20 pounds from being forced to give up training for the time being
    i have a cpap also, been using it two months. my pressure is at 11. i love it. feel so much more rested and alive these days.

i have heard of the old issues coming back if the cpap needs to be re-adjusted. the best way is to tell your doc and go in for a new sleep study with the cpap.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    hey ron,

I was thinking for my next cycle staring January 1:

Week 1-12 test e 300mg/week
    Week 1-12 tren a 600mg/week
    Week 1-4 adrol 100mg/day
    Week 1-12 Peptide Mod 1-29 100mcg 1xday
    Week 1-12 Peptide GHRP 2 100mcg 3xday

I cant get GH atm so I am using peptides. I will be finishing my current cycle mid de***ber (test e 300mg/week & tren a 460mg week) and reload staring January 1.

I am planning on going low carb, high protein, fat and really push it for the 12 weeks.

I like the 12 week blasts as I feel I get alot out of the last 4 weeks.

What do you recommend peptide wise to try and mimic 8-10iu GH/week or is that even possible?

Thanks for your help. I really the blast/reloads the last year.

Blog Entries
    ive been using my cpap with about 2months now with great success, but the past 2 weeks ive been getn headaches again, sum pains inda left hand side of my chest and all this week my chest feels like its full of air and goin up my chest and up my throat asd the days went by, my next check up isnt for a month , jus wondering have u ever came across this ron? cud the pressure need adjusting ? it was set at 6 bar but since then my weight is down 20 pounds from being forced to give up training for the time being Having your setting too low causing you to strugle breathing or having them too high can cause your lungs to hurt and produce headaches. You may need to be checked for asthma as well anytime tightening in the chest occurs. The throat pain could be a type of reflux if it goes up to the back of your throat. You don't have to experience heartburn with some forms of reflux. The treatment includes things like zegrid, Prilosec, and/or Protonix, and maybe with some Zantac. The cure can involve higher doses of meds than regular reflux (gerd) and there is a surgical option if you can't shake it over time. If its not gerd then its probably being caused by drying out too much and you need to be using a humidfier with water. Tell your doctors about these symptoms now (dont wait for a month!)and if feasible with your insurance company change over to a bi-pap if needed as it's more user friendly than a c-pap IMO!
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 11-25-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Thanks for the input, Ronnie!

Could you just tell me if the caber should be run throughout, or only if needed? And at what dosage? Use cabergoline througout at .025mgs twice a week (.05mgs per week)

Also, I was informed that using an AI will also prevent prolactin sides from tren . Is this true??? not really

Are you saying to run proviron in PCT when reloading with tren? yes.. 25 mgs twice a day
    Oh Jesus, I'm studying my ass off and getting so many conflicting opinions. Can you please just lay out the proper supports to run during cycle and at what dosage, and a proper PCT. hcg and proviron should take care of it Thanks a million
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    hey ron,

I was thinking for my next cycle staring January 1:

Week 1-12 test e 300mg/week
    Week 1-12 tren a 600mg/week
    Week 1-4 adrol 100mg/day
    Week 1-12 Peptide Mod 1-29 100mcg 1xday
    Week 1-12 Peptide GHRP 2 100mcg 3xday

I cant get GH atm so I am using peptides. I will be finishing my current cycle mid de***ber (test e 300mg/week & tren a 460mg week) and reload staring January 1.

I am planning on going low carb, high protein, fat and really push it for the 12 weeks.

I like the 12 week blasts as I feel I get alot out of the last 4 weeks. You'll get even more benefits with a 20 week cycle employing 2 weeks deloads post each 8 week cycle when bulking but since you are lower carbs to get lean you can stay on 12 straight weeks and benefit!
    What do you recommend peptide wise to try and mimic 8-10iu GH/week or is that even possible?I have no clue because none of my guys use them!
    Thanks for your help. I really the blast/reloads the last year.
    above

Ronnie how was your thanksgiving and what did you eat!

I had two different family's to go to and went completely overboard. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very sick had to call into work this morning and been throwing up ever since.

Abs are completely gone, probably filled with 5lbs of water. Since I can't stomach much of any food today will my body use the 6-8k calories as fuel from yesterday lol?

Hope you and your family had a great day! Just hope you didn't go as overboard as me. I had to call sick into work on a very busy day losing close to 600 so this massive cheat really hurt!

kelevra is offline Member
    Any advise with blood work.
    Do these online things work for the guys who have crappy inn..
    Thankful for any ideas.

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    hi ron, as regards my last post i dont have anything wrong with or sore in my throat i just meant the air that was caught in my chest , it felt like it was coming out of my chest and up my throat leaving me over about 5 days and then the air in my chest was gone but i went to the doc straight away like u said and told him about waking up one morning with pain in my chest from the feeling of it being full of air and it eventually goin, so between me telling him my symptoms and them checking my heart rate while resting which was 67 beats per minute, he said i was fine and it was jus air getn caught in my chest like i said , prob from me sleeing on my side of stomach that night and having my head tilted down not allowing air to come back up and thus trapping air in my chest which is all gud and make sense, he didnt check my pressure on cpap cause he said its fine cause its only at 6bar and ive an appointment for that to be checked next month anyway. he cmmented i was a lot fitter than him when he said id a heart rate of 67 which surprised me cause i havent done cardio on 2 years ! now i have lost 20 pounds plus recently tho so im sure that helped.now i know conditioned athletes that do loads of cardio wud have a resting heart beat under of under 60 beats per minute referred to as bradycardia, so since i was pretty close i looked it up and it said that under 60 beats per minute wud mean a young healthy individual or condition athlete but cud also mean it cud be a bad thing and cause cardiac arrest by not pumping enough blood to the heart, so how exactly do u judge for someone bodybuilding? i mean if this was a few months back and i was 20 pounds heavier cud i have been down and 60 beats per minute and the doc telling me thats great but really it wudnt be cause i havent done cardio in years and cudnt run around da block, or cud i have been higher than the current 67 beats per minute and now im fitter after losing the weight??? thanks again ron

Misfit lifter is offline New Member

Help with dosages and how often

Ronnie, I will be taking Deca Durabolin , Sustanon 250, and Anadrol for the recommended 8 week cycle. How much and how often should I be injecting the two steroids and do you start out with a low dose, work your way up to a high middle, and work back down to a low dose before stopping? Any advice will help. Thanks.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, do you think 4ius gh would make a significant difference for recover after tendon surgery? i ask because pharm gh is expensive for me and im not sure it would help alot. thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidneylandman View Post
    Hello, im training 4 years now. weight 80 kg height is 1.86 m , i have done a 2 cycles of deca + sustanon + dianabol and one cycle of equipose +sustanon+ dianabol all 8 weeks. one friend of mine stopt training and gave me some stuff for free = RWR winstrol 50 mg a ml 18 ml , sustanon 250 8 ml , and proviren 25 mg tabs60 tabs. i want to use this stuff but not sure how , can you help please 250 mgs of sustanon (MWF), use 50 mls of winstrol daily and 25mgs of proivirion daily for first 8 week reload.
    above

Blog Entries
    Ronnie how was your thanksgiving and what did you eat! It was great. Had turkey, stuffing, gravy, potato casserole, brocolli casserole, rolls, and cookies n cream pie...
    I had two different family's to go to and went completely overboard. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very sick had to call into work this morning and been throwing up ever since.

Abs are completely gone, probably filled with 5lbs of water. Since I can't stomach much of any food today will my body use the 6-8k calories as fuel from yesterday lol? i think so..lol
    Hope you and your family had a great day! Just hope you didn't go as overboard as me. I had to call sick into work on a very busy day losing close to 600 so this massive cheat really hurt!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    Any advise with blood work.
    Do these online things work for the guys who have crappy inn..
    Thankful for any ideas.
    I'm not sure because everyone I know uses their doctor.

Blog Entries
    hi ron, as regards my last post i dont have anything wrong with or sore in my throat i just meant the air that was caught in my chest , it felt like it was coming out of my chest and up my throat leaving me over about 5 days and then the air in my chest was gone but i went to the doc straight away like u said and told him about waking up one morning with pain in my chest from the feeling of it being full of air and it eventually goin, so between me telling him my symptoms and them checking my heart rate while resting which was 67 beats per minute, he said i was fine and it was jus air getn caught in my chest like i said , prob from me sleeing on my side of stomach that night and having my head tilted down not allowing air to come back up and thus trapping air in my chest which is all gud and make sense, he didnt check my pressure on cpap cause he said its fine cause its only at 6bar and ive an appointment for that to be checked next month anyway. he cmmented i was a lot fitter than him when he said id a heart rate of 67 which surprised me cause i havent done cardio on 2 years ! now i have lost 20 pounds plus recently tho so im sure that helped.now i know conditioned athletes that do loads of cardio wud have a resting heart beat under of under 60 beats per minute referred to as bradycardia, so since i was pretty close i looked it up and it said that under 60 beats per minute wud mean a young healthy individual or condition athlete but cud also mean it cud be a bad thing and cause cardiac arrest by not pumping enough blood to the heart, so how exactly do u judge for someone bodybuilding? i mean if this was a few months back and i was 20 pounds heavier cud i have been down and 60 beats per minute and the doc telling me thats great but really it wudnt be cause i havent done cardio in years and cudnt run around da block, or cud i have been higher than the current 67 beats per minute and now im fitter after losing the weight??? thanks again ron
    Your resting heart rate is fine IMO but if you are still having Chest pain see a cardiologist. I think the cpap has irritated your lungs. Probably came about from sleeping in a poor position like you stated. Also having it cranked up to high or a faulty humidifier could also cause problems. Have you experienced any burning in the lungs? I have also known of a few people to get some chest pain taking d-bol, clen and ephedrine.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 12-02-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Misfit lifter;5820303]Ronnie, I will be taking Deca Durabolin , Sustanon 250, and Anadrol for the recommended 8 week cycle. How much and how often should I be injecting the two steroids and do you start out with a low dose, work your way up to a high middle, and work back down to a low dose before stopping? Any advice will help. Thanks.[/QUOTE]For first 8 week reload take 1ml of deca weekly (M), 3-1ml injections of sustanon (MWF-750mgs) 3 times weekly and 50 mgs of anadrol daily. First 2 week deload 1 ml of sustanon weekly. Second 8 week reload take 1mls of deca weekly, 3-2mls of sustanon (MWF-1500mgs) 3 times per week and 100 mgs of anadrol. Second 2 week deload (2 mls of sustanon weekly in one injection) . Then PCT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, do you think 4ius gh would make a significant difference for recover after tendon surgery? i ask because pharm gh is expensive for me and im not sure it would help alot. thanks
    4ius of pharm grade GH post surgery to heal tendons and prevent some muscle loss is a good plan. In terms of muscle growth 8ius daily is a good plan but you are not going to be working put and like you stated its pricey!. Take it at night before going to bed. Not a big fan of people taking GH in the morning before breakfast because some studies suggest it might promote insulin resistance if a meal is consumed within 1 hour after injecting.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 12-02-2011 at 06:15 AM.

mjl65 is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I'm a 46 year old guy. When I was in my early 20's I started lifting weights. I did not take it very serious, meaning I had a girlfriend who was into bodybuilding so I joined the gym because she wanted me to. I did make some gains over a two year period but nothing to really speak about. Once the relationship expired so did the gym membership. I've always been active sports wise playing in football and basketball leagues unti about 30 years old. I also boxed for about a year when I was in my late teens. At 30 I pretty much started to let myself go for 13 years. At 43 years old I tipped the scales 296 lbs (5' 10") I was a fat old guy. My brother who was 2 years older than me died that year of a massive heart attack he weighed 340 lbs the day he died (5' 8"). So I decided the day he died that was it, I started eating better and working out with weights and doing cardio. 18 months later I weighed in at 194 lbs. My goal was to lose a 100 lbs and I did. Now for the past 18 months I've really been hitting the weights hard, using supplements, and trying to eat to grow. At 46 I'm stronger than ever (weight wise and cardio). My problem is as soon as I start to eat carbs (doesn't matter what kind) I begin to gain fat. I've never had a lean physic even at 18 (175lbs) when I boxed I did not have great abs. In fact 6 months ago my abs looked as good as they've ever looked at 194 lbs just because I actually train them now. I began to take in more calories and cut the cardio down a bit 6 months ago, and I've done 2 cycles because I wanted to gain some size and strength. It's working I'm getting bigger (225lbs today) and much stronger, but gaining fat also. I'm trying to achieve that thick, lean, hard look. I'm going to start using your reload/deload system right away. Can you give me some diet and/or training tips for a 46 year old guy that doesn't build lean mass easy. Thanks, Mike.

Thread Information