Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,480 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

SUPERNATURAL is offline New Member
    I have not seen a new post from Ronnie in a while. How is he doing?

Lava is offline New Member
    Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.

Truejew15 is offline New Member
    Hey guys I'm 27 years old I'm 6ft 299 I lost. 28 pound in. Last two months, I'm trying to lose some ore weight I'm about to do my first cycle I actually just started 30 minutes ago.....I did a shit load of research but I wann hear from you guys ...cycle is anavar Winn and tes, the guy told me I needed to do 1cc of test every 3 days withs the bottle says 250mlg , then every other day Winn 1cc and that bottle is 125mlgs and he said 100g of var everyday

All the research I did said that doses was high, so I only took have of a cc of tes and Winn and 50mlg of var.....I'm just trying to lean out not trying to get strong I'm already strong I just wanna lose weight and have better cardio ....I don't wanna take tren I have read up on all the different producs I chose to do these because I'm an athlete .....

can anyone give some advice this will b a 8 week cycle

tiddly dog is offline New Member
    Hey guys New to all of this but I'm about to start a 10 week cycle Tren test equipose and clen can some one help,me out on how and when to,take all,of this

tiddly dog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiddly dog View Post
    Hey guys New to all of this but I'm about to start a 10 week cycle Tren test equipose and clen can some one help,me out on how and when to,take all,of this
    Basically just the clen

Brawny Snickers is offline New Member
    This was a good read.

Lava is offline New Member
    solid post. great info for a newbie

fresh_start2015 is offline New Member
    Great reading!!! Helped me understand a lot. Looking to run a cutting cycle and wanting to know what works best. Any suggestions or feedback will be very helpful...

mkjmadathil is offline New Member
    Searching for a genuine seller in Canada. Is anabolic .com or crazybulk.com genuine. It will be great if anyone can help me.
    Thanks

HulkSmash90 is offline New Member
    Ronnie or somebody else, can you please explain a typical 8 week on 2 week off cycle with Steroids .I'm a bit confused about when your off. Do you stop taking steroids all together for 2 weeks and the anabolic test slowly declines then you go back on for 8 weeks? Or do you lower the dosage for 2 weeks?

Awesome information by the way!
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-14-2015 at 06:27 PM.

40+ReadyToGetStrong is offline New Member
    Let me be clear! Great write up. Thank you for taking the time.

Cheers!

Kinkkutorni is offline New Member
    How would this plan sound as a cycle with the slingshot training:
    As a base 200 mg test cyp all the time (HRT)
    8 week reload: test prop 70 mg eod
    tren ace 100 mg eod
    Pramipexole and arimidex added for sides.

SonofBragi25 is offline New Member
    This was incredible. Saving for sure!

NotNATTY is offline New Member
    read understand under sir thank u sir u are the man!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by manwitplans View Post
    Test won't show results until... well 3-5 weeks.
    Deca for probably 4-6 weeks.
    What...even when i shoot test enan on Friday i will feel it on monday..better pump, strength etc....it det Works faster

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    RONNIE DID U JUST EDIT THE 2 week deload to 1 week deload? WHY?! I've been following this and it's been working well for me!

Sirbattos is offline New Member
    Very interesting read, might use this when I get back into training.

Would you make any adaptions to the program whilst using it naturally?
    as far as length of reload/deload phases, sets, reps?

and any splits recommended ?
    sorry for what may be a silly question

but obviously trying to increase weight over time during reload phase (as body adjusts)

do you increase the weight during the deload phase because of the rep/set decrease?

or is it optimal to reduce everything to let the body slightly de-condition before pumping it again

BuildingBrute is offline New Member
    Good post with great detail!

Mitch535 is offline Junior Member
    And this is the kind of info that brought me to this website. Definitely will change how I'm doing things.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirbattos View Post
    Very interesting read, might use this when I get back into training.

Would you make any adaptions to the program whilst using it naturally?
    as far as length of reload/deload phases, sets, reps?

and any splits recommended ?
    sorry for what may be a silly question

but obviously trying to increase weight over time during reload phase (as body adjusts)

do you increase the weight during the deload phase because of the rep/set decrease?

or is it optimal to reduce everything to let the body slightly de-condition before pumping it again
    Just do it the same way without the AAS. Splits would be the common splits of (this is what i've been doing while on STS) Chest/Back/Shoulders/Arms/Legs/(Sometimes I'll train a lacking bodypart twice a week). My body actually grows stronger during deload phase because of the heavy and higher sets training during reload. If you feel overtrained/fatigue and lethargic all the time, do a two weeks prime which is like take a vacation and layoff from training or maybe just a lil bit of cardio. The STS is all about making as much gains as possible and rest while holding on to all the gains made and go back to training and making further gains. This is from my experience though.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Slingshot Functional Training is being widely used and has helped many bodybuilders, ranging from recreational to the professional level. I haven't been active in the Slingshot Functional Training thread for a couple of years because I have been busy writing a book to teach weightlifters how to prevent injury and early death. I have seen many people, especially steroid users, get severely injured while lifting heavy. I’ve also seen a lot of steroid users die young from toxins building up in their blood. Black market steroids are the most life threatening because they can make your blood extremely dirty. Heart attacks and strokes are the most common causes of death. Luckily, there are ways to help prevent injury while lifting heavy weights and eliminate toxins from building up in your cells, tissues, and organs. My book gives you insight about the 7 types of Functional Training, the Functional Diet, Functional Cardio, Functional Hormone Replacement, and Functional Sex, just to name a few.

I realize that almost every member of Steroid.com is on TRT or taking supra-physiological doses of anabolic steroids. What most of you probably don't know is how to counteract the damage that anabolic steroids does to your joints, organs, and immune system. My book teaches steroid users how to counter balance the damage that is often caused by taking steroids to gain maximum muscle mass. It also troubleshoots TRT and how to work with doctors such as those at LowTestosterone.com.

There's a great chance you will die young and begin experiencing joint pain and sexual dysfunction if you don't apply the information listed in my book, "Functional Training with a Fork"! After you have read the book, I will be available for Q and A in this thread- "Functional Training with a Fork" is a must read for everyone taking testosterone!

Here’s a link to buy the book on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Functional-Tra...ng+with+a+fork

Keep pumping iron and remain healthy!
    Ronnie Rowland
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-book_cover1.jpg  
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 10-25-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    Ronnie - I know you've twicked this up a bit from when it first came out but in the deload I was under the impression that not only do you cut your sets in half but you also cut your reps to 4-6. Was that the old way or I'm I just confused?
    You only cut your work sets in half. The repetitions stay between 8-15 during reloads and delaods. If your joints are sore then keep the reps on the higher end.

Ciosa is offline New Member
    Great post im going to try this.

gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Slingshot Functional Training is being widely used and has helped many bodybuilders, ranging from recreational to the professional level. I haven't been active in the Slingshot Functional Training thread for a couple of years because I have been busy writing a book to teach weightlifters how to prevent injury and early death. I have seen many people, especially steroid users, get severely injured while lifting heavy. I’ve also seen a lot of steroid users die young from toxins building up in their blood. Black market steroids are the most life threatening because they can make your blood extremely dirty. Heart attacks and strokes are the most common causes of death. Luckily, there are ways to help prevent injury while lifting heavy weights and eliminate toxins from building up in your cells, tissues, and organs. My book gives you insight about the 7 types of Functional Training, the Functional Diet, Functional Cardio, Functional Hormone Replacement, and Functional Sex, just to name a few.

I realize that almost every member of Steroid.com is on TRT or taking supra-physiological doses of anabolic steroids. What most of you probably don't know is how to counteract the damage that anabolic steroids does to your joints, organs, and immune system. My book teaches steroid users how to counter balance the damage that is often caused by taking steroids to gain maximum muscle mass. It also troubleshoots TRT and how to work with doctors such as those at LowTestosterone.com.

There's a great chance you will die young and begin experiencing joint pain and sexual dysfunction if you don't apply the information listed in my book, "Functional Training with a Fork"! After you have read the book, I will be available for Q and A in this thread- "Functional Training with a Fork" is a must read for everyone taking testosterone!

Here’s a link to buy the book on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Functional-Tra...ng+with+a+fork

Keep pumping iron and remain healthy!
    Ronnie Rowland
    Hi Ronnie,

To be honest, with you I did not know who you are until I did some research. Since then I find my self browsing all your articles all day. I got much useful info.

It is a honour being on the same forum with such a reputable guy like you, but I could mention other members as well.

I cannot wait to receive your book. I ordered before Christmas but still waiting. It is a shame that it not available in the UK. I know it will be a "one-stop shop", but until I got it I would like to ask some question if you do not mind.

Cardio:

What are your thoughts about cardio?

Before lifting or after lifting?

Empty stomach or not?

Is it oK on rest days or not?

High intensity or low intensity?

Training time

How important the time of the day according to training and diet?

I sometimes work usocial hours and with varying start and finish times. One week I can train 3 am and other 11 am or 4 pm

Could it mess up my diet and the effectiveness of Slingshot training?

Cycleing
    I just need clarification as I did not read through all the 137 pages jet on this thread. So you believe that long ester drugs like Test E and Deca achieve they bast on week 5-8 than the dose needs to increase.

What should be the increased dose?

Is it 1/2 or even double?

All the drugs need to be increased?

Fore example my first 8 week would look like this below. How the next eight weeks should look like if I plan to introduce Tren .
    Week 1- week 5 Dbol 50mg/ed
    week 1- week 8 Teste 500mg/w
    week 1- week 8 Deca 400mg/w
    week 1- week 10 HCG 500iu/w

I figure out there is three option if I want to follow your training principle.(Actually, I looking to follow the first.)

1. 8 weeks reload on AAS-2 weeks deload-2 weeks PCT (this could be Prime)cont. from beginning

2. 8 weeks reload on AAS-2 weeks deload on AAS-increase dose than 8 weeks deload on AAS-2 weeks deload-2 weeks PCT if not continnue.

3. 6 weeks reload on AAS- 2 weeks deload on AAS- increase dose than 6 weeks reload on AAS- 2 weeks deload on AAS-2 weeks Prime-2 weeks PCT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by william981125 View Post
    RONNIE DID U JUST EDIT THE 2 week deload to 1 week deload? WHY?! I've been following this and it's been working well for me!
    It's been modified to were you can do a 1 or 2 week deload. Some do best with a 2 week deload, but I have found that many (especially competitors) can't deload for over 1 week without going crazy. After a week they are chomping at the bit to go back to higher volume. Do what works best for you. Both ways work. It's up to each individual to find which way works best for their body!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

To be honest, with you I did not know who you are until I did some research. Since then I find my self browsing all your articles all day. I got much useful info.

It is a honour being on the same forum with such a reputable guy like you, but I could mention other members as well.

I cannot wait to receive your book. I ordered before Christmas but still waiting. It is a shame that it not available in the UK. I know it will be a "one-stop shop", but until I got it I would like to ask some question if you do not mind.

Cardio:

What are your thoughts about cardio?

Before lifting or after lifting?

Empty stomach or not?

Is it oK on rest days or not?

High intensity or low intensity?

Training time

How important the time of the day according to training and diet?

I sometimes work usocial hours and with varying start and finish times. One week I can train 3 am and other 11 am or 4 pm

Could it mess up my diet and the effectiveness of Slingshot training?

Cycleing
    I just need clarification as I did not read through all the 137 pages jet on this thread. So you believe that long ester drugs like Test E and Deca achieve they bast on week 5-8 than the dose needs to increase.

What should be the increased dose?

Is it 1/2 or even double?

All the drugs need to be increased?

Fore example my first 8 week would look like this below. How the next eight weeks should look like if I plan to introduce Tren .

I figure out there is three option if I want to follow your training principle.(Actually, I looking to follow the first.)

1. 8 weeks reload on AAS-2 weeks deload-2 weeks PCT (this could be Prime)cont. from beginning

2. 8 weeks reload on AAS-2 weeks deload on AAS-increase dose than 8 weeks deload on AAS-2 weeks deload-2 weeks PCT if not continnue.

3. 6 weeks reload on AAS- 2 weeks deload on AAS- increase dose than 6 weeks reload on AAS- 2 weeks deload on AAS-2 weeks Prime-2 weeks PCT
    You can get my book on Amazon even though you live in the UK.

CARDIO
    1. Cardio should be performed at a steady pace using moderate intensity. HIT and HIIT is recommended only for certain athletes.
    2. Cardio should be done after lifting.
    3. Don't perform cardio on an empty stomach as this can cause muscle loss.
    4. Cardio is fine on rest days.

Training Time
    1. It doesn't matter when you train as long as you train.

Cycling
    I'm not an advocate of orals such as d-bol because they are hard on the body. Any injectables (not orals) can be increased as needed. However increasing orals pre-contest is fine. You want to increase the injectables of your choice, only enough to gain some additional muscle. Dosage increases can vary among people and you need to watch out for side effects. Some must to double their dosages and some need to make only slight increases. Since your going to add tren I suggest the following:

Weeks 11-18 750 mgs of test-e and 250 mgs of tren/weekly or 500 mgs of test- e and 500 mgs of tren-e / weekly.
    Weeks 19-20 HCG
    gorog25 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Very excited... Just got your book earlier than expected!

With my wide variety of injuries, death, and life changing events... Im wondering if it's ok to jump to chap 8 to the immune system as I don't have a spleen and I do take a lot of supps... Are you an advocate of coming off supps say once or twice a yr and minimizing anything we think we have to take(and digest) and try and transfer it to consuming organic whole foods(no GMO)from the earth?

And just a quick ?... Is it in my best interest to start from beginning... I imagine it tie's everything together better this way!
    Cheers

gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    You can get my book on Amazon even though you live in the UK.
    Yes I did ordered from there, but looks like they got some issues with UK delivery. Ordered 3 weeks before christmas and still no delivery date. Anyway it is not the topic. I should learn some patience.

My Dbol actually injectable. I do not prefer orals for the same reason like you.

Thank you your reply.

I looking forward to read the book.

s4nchez is offline New Member
    great man thankyou

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Very excited... Just got your book earlier than expected!

With my wide variety of injuries, death, and life changing events... Im wondering if it's ok to jump to chap 8 to the immune system as I don't have a spleen and I do take a lot of supps... Are you an advocate of coming off supps say once or twice a yr and minimizing anything we think we have to take(and digest) and try and transfer it to consuming organic whole foods(no GMO)from the earth?

And just a quick ?... Is it in my best interest to start from beginning... I imagine it tie's everything together better this way!
    Cheers
    I am glad you received my book! Yes the entire book fits together like a giant puzzle.

I do not recommend going off TRT dosages of test, especially for those who have immunodeficiency (failure of the immune system to protect the body adequately from infection, due to the absence or insufficiency of some component process or substance) because testosterone stimulates the immune system. However, I do recommend taking a break from higher dosages of anabolics from time to time. I also do not recommned oral steroids such as d-bol and anadrol even though they put on mass/strength. Injectables are much safer!

I believe donating blood 3 times per year (every 4 months) would be fine in your case, but not every 2 months. Donating too often can lower immunity.

Yes I am a big advocate of organic/non GMO food. You will find out why when you read the GMO section of the book. Sugar is terrible for the immune system and artificial sweetners can also be bad.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    L
    I am glad you received my book! Yes the entire book fits together like a giant puzzle.

I do not recommend going off TRT dosages of test, especially for those who have immunodeficiency (failure of the immune system to protect the body adequately from infection, due to the absence or insufficiency of some component process or substance) because testosterone stimulates the immune system. However, I do recommend taking a break from higher dosages of anabolics from time to time. I also do not recommned oral steroids such as d-bol and anadrol even though they put on mass/strength. Injectables are much safer!

I believe donating blood 3 times per year (every 4 months) would be fine in your case, but not every 2 months. Donating too often can lower immunity.

Yes I am a big advocate of organic/non GMO food. You will find out why when you read the GMO section of the book. Sugar is terrible for the immune system and artificial sweetners can also be bad.
    Thx for the reply, Ronnie! I'm learning A LOT! I couldn't be happier and I appreciate the details regarding our immune systems and the importance of TRT in that equation(I'm getting it )

Thx again, Ronnie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    L

Thx for the reply, Ronnie! I'm learning A LOT! I couldn't be happier and I appreciate the details regarding our immune systems and the importance of TRT in that equation(I'm getting it )

Thx again, Ronnie!
    I'm very glad to hear your starting to get it NACH. That's why I took out the time to write "Functional Training with a Fork". If everyone would read it and follow it's principles they would live a longer happier life!
    NACH3 likes this.

Ronnie I just got your book 2 days ago...all I can say is wow ...great reading ...Ronnie I have a question about stacking..I am going to start the slingshot in February. .I want to take
    1.300mg. Of test cip.
    2 400mg.of Eq.
    3 50 mg a day of var.
    Would you suggest anything else I would need to take while doing this slingshot I have a Al. On hand but don't really want to take it because I been reading on here it hurts your joints .
    I'm 52 years young 196 lbs 15 % body fat i work out 5 days a week and sometimes 6..I want to to hard as I can for the up incoming spring and maybe even go into a old man show lol..thank you for all the info your book is great ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciosa View Post
    Ronnie I just got your book 2 days ago...all I can say is wow ...great reading ...Ronnie I have a question about stacking..I am going to start the slingshot in February. .I want to take
    1.300mg. Of test cip.
    2 400mg.of Eq.
    3 50 mg a day of var.
    Would you suggest anything else I would need to take while doing this slingshot I have a Al. On hand but don't really want to take it because I been reading on here it hurts your joints .
    I'm 52 years young 196 lbs 15 % body fat i work out 5 days a week and sometimes 6..I want to to hard as I can for the up incoming spring and maybe even go into a old man show lol..thank you for all the info your book is great ...
    I'm glad you like my book Ciosa!

I would recommend bumping up your test cypionate to 500 mgs per week. The eq and var dosages are fine. You need to add a little tren 12 weeks before show time..

Ronnie when I do slingshot do you think I can do how many loads and deloads sessions before I should pct..it seems like you DoNt really need to pct.with this program at least I think you said that in your column...is that true....

Also do you think I should take a Al or not sorry i didnt put that in my first question l

Also do you think I should take a Al or not sorry i didnt put that in my first question l

Blog Entries
    Ronnie when I do slingshot do you think I can do how many loads and deloads sessions before I should pct..it seems like you DoNt really need to pct.with this program at least I think you said that in your column...is that true....
    It depends! If you are wanting to have kids I would certainly PCT after 2-8 week reloads and 2-2 week deloads (20 week cycle).

Blog Entries
    Taking anti-es is a catch 22! Taking anti-es in and of themselves often cause heart problems so I would not take them if you can get by with it. However, if you start developing gyno then you need them. Also, having estrogen levels that are too high are linked to heart disease and cancer. Unless your a national level or professional competitor I see no value in taking large dosages of steroids that cause excessive amounts of estrogen build up. Many people can take 500-600 mgs of test weekly without becoming estrogen dominant.

michaelmike222 is offline New Member
    If you have had gyno surgery in the past with the glands removed, can you still get gyno?

Thread Information