big_guy is offline Associate Member

do any of you guys know?

hey bros... i was wondering if any of u guys know about Ara-test with E lot numbers?? someone said they might be under-dosed... can anyone CONFIRM this for sure?..

btw, i have 2 bottles of ara-test 2500 both with lot numbers E01I105 ...

if anybody has any info.. it's greatly appriciated!! thanks

gaw lee.. been about 6 hours, no relies.... so im bumping this

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am sure alot of the mexican gear is slightly underdosed, but i have used aratest and liked it alot. people seem to accentuate the negative things to much. dont know about the lot numbers, but i like aratest and have never heard of it being counterfitted.

thanks bigkev and john...

but i wasn't meaning slightly underdosed... i heard through this board that some ara-test with lot E numbers have been claimed to only have only (i think he said 113 mgs, instead of the 2500 it's supposed to have..)... what the hell, im'a use it anyways....

but any more info would be nice..

thanks again kev and john!

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I have used it and have heard that it is underdosed! But for the price I can use a LOT more which is always good when it comes to test...hehe Its good shit IMO (depending on what you pay that is) and I will use it again and again!

no prob big dude.
    john,
    25mgs dbol a day is pretty low but you should be feeling much better pumps. how well do you know your source? it is alot easier to tamper with a vial and take out the real stuff while injecting fake with out it being detectable than you would think. you should be feeling something from the ara also as the prop in it gets into your system pretty quick. just give it another week to 10 days and see what happens. keep your calories up and train hard. i am sure you will come out ok here.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Lot-e was tested by somebody a while back and was supposed to ony have 113mgs/ml instead of 250/ml and it contained no prop...I heard through a shit load of peole that it's underdosed and that with lot-e they just didn't get that Test kick...don't feel to bad I bought a bottle of it to, but I'll save it for a rainy day...

yea bro, theres alot of negative talk going around about mexican gear, but IMO , its all unfounded. mex gear is all i use and i have no complaints. not saying the person who posted that is lying, but rather, giveing my hands on opinion. i wouldnt sweat it at all J. although, i would reconsider the testonon(tt sust) as it is very painful, even debilitating to a point. organon redijects would be a much better choice, given that it is from mex, and your guy(i think) has mex gear.

Thread Information