rookie28 is offline Junior Member

Anavar 8 days in and some questions

Today was my 8th day of an anavar only cycle. First week was 40mg ED and I bumbed the dose today to 80mg. Planning to stay on this dose for 7 weeks for a total of 8 weeks for the whole cycle.

As of the results I've seen: NONE. Side effects: NONE. Strength: NONE. NOTHING AT ALL. I seem impatient but I'm not. I'm giving it a chance up to 3 weeks and then I will start losing patience. I'm

taking the following supplements: Milk thistle, fish oil, flax oil, Vitamin C and E. Some people in the gym are telling me to stop the milk thistle because that's why I'm not seeing results and var is mild

for the liver so I don't need it. Should I stop? If not what's the dosage I should take? (I started taking 1400mg today because I upped the dose of the var.) How long(for those who used it) did it take
    before you guys have seen results in weight, strength, vascularity...? thank you

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Liver support will not render the Var useless... its called safety. Most of the Var users I see says 7-10 days before you notice strength gains and then you may start to lean out a bit if diet is in check. What were you hoping for this quickly?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    your expecting to put on weight and strength with a var only cycle?

hmm may want to do more research

that sounds like something I'd give my sister.......

Thanks knockout, I wasn't hoping for quick results but I was more curious to know if the milk thistle reduces the effects of var. If not then what dose should I take?

Did I post my goals? Then why are you talking about it? If I'm cycling then MAYBE it's because I'm expecting something out of it. Var doesn't give any strength? hmm may want to do more research. If you have nothing to do, pm me and I will give you some excellent p**n sites to keep you busy instead of giving comments that aren't helping anyone especially when the question are clear.

BTW, I was expecting to put on 57 pounds + getting down to 5%bf + winning next Mr.Olympia. Is it possible??????

layman is offline New Member
    bro have you read up using the search function? there is a few dudes that have done var only cycles some mean reads . Let us know how it goes;is your main purpose togain strentgh from the cycle? Let us know how it goes lifting stats and maybe even pix!

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post

Most people i know that have taken anavar only cylces have been females.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might find some strengh gains around 2 weeks, however,a lot a of guys feel the peak around 4 weeks. You should already know this shit dude.
    I say Liv 52...

Also, Var is fine by itself...if thats what you are after.
    Last edited by terraj; 09-29-2009 at 05:54 AM.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie28 View Post
    Did I post my goals? Then why are you talking about it? If I'm cycling then MAYBE it's because I'm expecting something out of it. Var doesn't give any strength? hmm may want to do more research. If you have nothing to do, pm me and I will give you some excellent p**n sites to keep you busy instead of giving comments that aren't helping anyone especially when the question are clear.

BTW, I was expecting to put on 57 pounds + getting down to 5%bf + winning next Mr.Olympia. Is it possible??????
    What I'm saying is don't expect much out of 40mgs of anavar bro....as for strength i'd say a minute amount but good luck and let us know how crazy strong you get on anavar

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    maybe is got something t6 do wwith the diet?...it kicked in in like the second day....started to feel full all the time like when ur carbing up...but all day long....vascularity in the first week as well...erections are rock hard....

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie28 View Post
    Today was my 8th day of an anavar only cycle. First week was 40mg ED and I bumbed the dose today to 80mg. Planning to stay on this dose for 7 weeks for a total of 8 weeks for the whole cycle.

As of the results I've seen: NONE. Side effects: NONE. Strength: NONE. NOTHING AT ALL. I seem impatient but I'm not. I'm giving it a chance up to 3 weeks and then I will start losing patience. I'm

taking the following supplements: Milk thistle, fish oil, flax oil, Vitamin C and E. Some people in the gym are telling me to stop the milk thistle because that's why I'm not seeing results and var is mild

for the liver so I don't need it. Should I stop? If not what's the dosage I should take? (I started taking 1400mg today because I upped the dose of the var.) How long(for those who used it) did it take
    before you guys have seen results in weight, strength, vascularity...? thank you

Look, I can only tell you my experience since I just ended my firt week of oxandrolone too.
    I was taking 60mg ed (breakfast/lunch) + liv52 and many other supplements which some you also named. From today, 80mg ed.
    My cycle will be 8 weeks as well plus mestarolone from the 5th week, 25mg ed.
    Calories intake, after a professional BMI, was brought up to 4000 ed from 2200, my stats are: 6'1, 190lbs, 12,5%, 36yo, 15y exp

Regarding sides, I felt a bit tired the first days while now it's already better. I think it was due also to the strong increase of calories intake which changed from one day to another so also the digestion process needed to follow.
    Nothing much to signal so far except for liv52 since if I don't take it I get diarrhea.
    Regarding strength and resistance, I noticed after three days only a good improvement, especially when I trained my legs.

Let's keep in touch since we started together...
    Good Luck

PS
    Regarding the fact you feel nothing, are you sure your drug is legit?

subzero is offline New Member
    That's what I'm planning to take, any weight or strength gains ?

Thread Information