Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Water intake is very important. If your urine continues to stay dark, then you may want to go see a urologist. While it may have something to do with your cycle, it could also be something else. My urine started getting dark one day.... 2 months later I was in the hospital getting a kidney stone removed...... play it safe.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lovebyts and leafman get over it lol

just so settle the arguement

u should always ask for stats, and this is a good example

if someone comes in and asks a questions like,

why am i getting liver issues from 50mg of 6 weeks of dbol ? im 5 weeks in

or

when should i notice 600mg a week of tren ethanthate kicking in? im currently 2 weeks in

or

this is my 3rd cycle, im currently running 500mg test cyp and 500mg deca a week
    ive been getting acne bad in my 3rd week, what can i do to combat it?

why should u ask for stats?

u should always ask for stats coz any of these guys could be 5 feet 10, 150 pounds and 14%,

if their this type of bodyweight, u can tell the guy on 50mg of dbol to get off the stuff

u can tell the guy running 600mg of tren to stop if possible, or switch to a weaker steroid

or u can tell the guy on 1gram of gear to get advice on diet and training since he weighs nothing

stats are important becuase they can signal other weaknesses in a person cycle, also der a big difference between giving adive to a person who weighs 150pounds and a guy whos 240pounds

hope this solves ur issues

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post

lovebyts and leafman get over it lol

just so settle the arguement

u should always ask for stats, and this is a good example

if someone comes in and asks a questions like,

why am i getting liver issues from 50mg of 6 weeks of dbol ? im 5 weeks in

or

when should i notice 600mg a week of tren ethanthate kicking in? im currently 2 weeks in

or

this is my 3rd cycle, im currently running 500mg test cyp and 500mg deca a week
    ive been getting acne bad in my 3rd week, what can i do to combat it?

why should u ask for stats?

u should always ask for stats coz any of these guys could be 5 feet 10, 150 pounds and 14%,

if their this type of bodyweight, u can tell the guy on 50mg of dbol to get off the stuff

u can tell the guy running 600mg of tren to stop if possible, or switch to a weaker steroid

or u can tell the guy on 1gram of gear to get advice on diet and training since he weighs nothing

stats are important becuase they can signal other weaknesses in a person cycle, also der a big difference between giving adive to a person who weighs 150pounds and a guy whos 240pounds

hope this solves ur issues
    Nothing to get over, if you havent notticed he has been banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information