ganu is offline Associate Member

Question can this be gyno

the story so far is that after 5 weeks of nolva clomid trib pct i started novodex xt,zma,arginine and cactus angus..my test went to a whopping 1008 max baseline being 887..now have got slight hardness under my nippys.like a hidden pimple..it is sensitive to touch..nipples dont look puffy yet..actually felt the same pain for a week during my tbol/var cycle but then it went away itself..

my question..can hormonal changes cause nipples to get hard and sensitive or is it early gyno from high test..
    Last edited by ganu; 09-21-2009 at 12:36 PM.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post
    the story so far is that after 5 weeks of nolva clomid trib pct i started novodex xt,zma,arginine and cactus angus..my test went to a whopping 1008 max baseline being 887..now have got slight hardness under my nippys.like a hidden pimple..it is sensitive to touch..nipples dont look puffy yet..actually felt the same pain for a week during my tbol/var cycle but then it went away itself..

my question..can hormonal changes cause nipples to get hard and sensitive or is it early gyno from high test..
    DRamatic hormonal changes can cause sensitive nipples, IFyou're fairly lean and their getting a hardlike pimple feel/sensitive then chancs are tht their early symptoms of gyno.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

What gear did you run?

You are in wk 5 of clomid/nolva usage.

Are you running PCT compounds for baseline test to increase?(I hope not).

Yes, it is a possibility for gyno.

I'm not clear what your trying to achieve and the way you are trying to do it.

Best

T

did a ten week var/tbol /transdermal bioidentical test ..gained 7kgs.lost 7percent bf to 11.have already posted 1st/4th/8th week blood work..then after 2 weeks of pct nolva/clomid/trib did a blood work again to check the loss of libido..test was 240 and estro was 8 something..continued the pct but added novodex xt 2 caps/arginine 2000mg/zma 2 tabs/cactus angus 2 tbs and test went to 1008.. lh 4times up to 28and fsh to 16.. max range being 12..now nipps acting cute..thats the story so far

mysixpackabs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    DRamatic hormonal changes can cause sensitive nipples, IFyou're fairly lean and their getting a hardlike pimple feel/sensitive then chancs are tht their early symptoms of gyno.
    whats the best thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by mysixpackabs View Post
    whats the best thing to do?
    I'd be honest to say that i probably couldn't answer this as to what's best to do but i'd "suggest"

~Lower dosages of gear (if he was on it)
    ~Use arimidex
    ~Have a perfect pct combo of clomid/nolva and dose accordingly.
    ~Drop other herbal testosterone booster supplements, why use a combination of tribulus + novedex xt., Stick to the basics.
    ~You're bound to experience low test somewere througout your cycle/pct so you gotta accept that

mysixpackabs is offline Associate Member
    i'm on the 3rd week of pct period and i think i have symptoms of gyno. what will i do?

Quote Originally Posted by mysixpackabs View Post
    i'm on the 3rd week of pct period and i think i have symptoms of gyno. what will i do?
    Make a new thread. Give us your stack details, whether you'v had previous cycles etc and everyone wwill help you from their.

bump
    Last edited by ganu; 10-02-2009 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    I'd be honest to say that i probably couldn't answer this as to what's best to do but i'd "suggest"

~Lower dosages of gear (if he was on it)
    ~Use arimidex
    ~Have a perfect pct combo of clomid/nolva and dose accordingly.
    ~Drop other herbal testosterone booster supplements, why use a combination of tribulus + novedex xt., Stick to the basics.
    ~You're bound to experience low test somewere througout your cycle/pct so you gotta accept that

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx
    tribulus did nothing for me ...novodex seemed like a good natty test booster..dont want to lose all gains you made on the cycle due to shitty low test as mine,hence the test boosters during pct..novodex is a very potent otc stuff.tapering is needed or you get estro rebound..this stuff needs to be termed as an aas..

Thread Information