Hey guys,

I'm a 41yr old male. 5'11" tall, weight 197lbs with I'd say about 18% body fat. I'm pretty tone and don't have much excess fat on my body except for my middle and sides of my chest. Not fat by any means but could stand to tighten up a bit.

Long story short I've been considering an HRT program and was recommended the following 10 week cycle...

10 Week HRT Cycle

2 bottles of test cyp/prop blend - 2cc/week

1 bottle of nandrolone Decanoate - 1cc/week

30 tabs of tamoxifen - 1tab/every other day

POST CYCLE

1 kit of HCG - 1000un/twice a week

60 tabs of clomid - 2tabs/Day

I only have two real concerns...

The first is kidney stones? Does anyone know of a connection between steroids and developing kidney stones? In the past, I had previously tried ANDRO and developed uric acid kidney stone (not fun). It's my belief the ANDRO was the cause of the stones because it was the only thing new I had introduced to my system at that time. In addition, I tried it again 5 years later with the same result.

The second question I have is how much bloating should I expect with the cycle listed above? Although I would like to get my arms, legs and chest bigger, the idea of water retention and bloating are a concern to me. Should I worry about this or are there measures I can take to prevent the bloating?

Should I do this cycle or should I, perhaps, consider a cutting cycle? When it's all said and done I would like to have a hard more defined or "toned" all around look.

Any advice or light you can share would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your help with this.