amoureux is offline Associate Member

nearing the end of my first cycle

hi guys

im nearing the end of my tenth week of testabol c-200

ive been taking 400 mg each week

except the first two weeks i only took 200 mg each week because i was told that was what i was supposed to run

but after the first two weeks i always ran 400 mg

well now the guy that gave me the advise about only run 200mg each week i asked him if it was ok to finish my last 2 weeks with 500 mg and he said not to spike it at the end that i want to taper off

and run about 300 mg

is this true??

what do you guys usually do near the end of a test cycle

im only running twelve weeks and its almost over

also 2 weeks after my last shot im starting clomid for 3 weeks does that sound like the proper pct

ive also just read on here that with test E you should be taking 500mg a week 1-12weeks
    also you should do the shots mon and thur so are they saying take 250 mg monday and 250 mg thur

im not taking test E im taking testosterone cypionate but
    could i do that for my last two weeks it sounds like a better plan 200mg mon and 200mg thur

im no sure i just want to know whats the best route and if i really should lower my dosage for the last two weeks or i can spike it im bummed my first two weeks were only 200mg

thanks for any help !
    Last edited by amoureux; 10-02-2009 at 01:09 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amoureux View Post
    hi guys

im nearing the end of my tenth week of testabol c-200

ive been taking 400 mg each week

except the first two weeks i only took 200 mg each week because i was told that was what i was supposed to run

but after the first two weeks i always ran 400 mg

well now the guy that gave me the advise about only run 200mg each week i asked him if it was ok to finish my last 2 weeks with 500 mg and he said not to spike it at the end that i want to taper off

and run about 300 mg

is this true??

what do you guys usually do near the end of a test cycle

im only running twelve weeks and its almost over

also 2 weeks after my last shot im starting clomid for 3 weeks does that sound like the proper pct

ive also just read on here that with test E you should be taking 500mg a week 1-12weeks
    also you should do the shots mon and thur so are they saying take 250 mg monday and 250 mg thur

im not taking test E im taking testosterone cypionate but
    could i do that for my last two weeks it sounds like a better plan 200mg mon and 200mg thur

im no sure i just want to know whats the best route and if i really should lower my dosage for the last two weeks or i can spike it im bummed my first two weeks were only 200mg

thanks for any help !
    ill try anser everything

yes u can spike ur test up to 500 a week BUT theirs really no need, ur at the end of ur cycle and im sure ur gains are slowing just becuase ur body is becomeing use to the gear, just stay with 400 and worry about increasing ur dosage ur next cycle

end ur cycle in 2 weeks like planned, and dont lower or raise ur dosage

dont forget that ur running a longer acting ester (cypionate ) so u need to start PCT 16 days AFTER ur last injection

clomid is good enough for PCT BUT u should get some nolvadex , itll make ur PCT more effective, ur pct should also be runn longer READ THE STICKES in the forum on PCT theyll clear things up on what u should do

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^I agree with Ranging, except your pct for cyp would start 18 days after your last injection.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ u sure cypionate active life is 16 days? why 18?

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    OP

You should've known before anyone said anything to you, that a right AAS cycle consist of a well planned Post Cycle Theraphy.. Never let people make decisions for you. if you don't know anything about substances that you'll be injecting/taking into your own body, then read about them.

Do as previous posters advice and be more informed for future reference!
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 10-03-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Shadman05 is offline New Member
    How much weight did you gain?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    agreed.. no reason to taper

big_k is offline Associate Member
    ///////////////

well guys thank you very much i appreciate all the help

i did read a lot about my cycle and pct but on the net you get so much conflicting or contradicting information
    thats why i wanted to ask or discuss it with some people that have actually been through the experience like you guys here

i already put the order in for clomid and should recieve it this week i couldnt find any nolvadex

but if i can find some nolvadex should i take both??

anyway thanks for everything

to be honest ive had crazy luck with bodybuilding im 28 now and i dabbled in weightlifting here and there when i was younger but everytime i got something good going something tragic happened like ive been in car wrecks which totally got me out of working out bc i was seriously injured so i never got to stay steady on anything fpr more than 2-4 months at a time
    and after i fully recovered i just got off track

now at 28 i was 100% going into it and i got about 3-4 months in straight before starting the cycle

i know ive read you shouldnt start a cycle without any expierence or at least a year of working out under your belt

but i did it because i just really wanted a jumpstart since im 28 now

well luck struck me again and i was injured playing basketball i tore tendons in my ankle and now im in a walking cast
    i did that during the middle of my 6th week i was getting great gains all the way around until then

now im in the 12th and i havent really gained much more because im not able to do serious cardio like i was doing and tons of leg stuff sqauts etc

i know its ironic during my 6th week i got injured and the dr told me i had 7 weeks in this walking cast and then i can return and we will see if i can start walking or what we need to do next
    so once again i was hindered but it didnt stop me it just sucks it i got injured halfway through my cycle

since my 6th week ive only been working upper body chest-tris,back and biceps,and shoulders mostly doing things sitting down

and im rambling about this to answer the question how much weight did i gain im around 5'8 and at the beginning i was 173lbs now im 195

so a little over 20lbs and its a good noticable 20 lbs

im thinking if i wouldnt have hurt my ankle and could have done legs i would have gained more

i know i should have worked out at least a year first but i really have made this my life since the first month i do tons of internet research and i take all the advice i can get in and out of the gym

so cool i will stick to the 400mg

i will follow up 16 or 18 days with my pct

man im bummed its coming to an end but im going to make sure to follow up correctly and learn as much as i can before starting a new one

thanks guys!!
    this is a great site

any more info would be great!!
    Last edited by amoureux; 10-03-2009 at 11:59 PM.

in2shape is offline Member
    mate your all sorted just stay at 400mgs till week 12 then 2 weeks later start your pct of clomid like this 100/50/50/50 nolva also would be agood addition 20/20/20/10/10 ......

just smash the legs once ankle is better 20lbs great gains

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need to taper your doses. Just wait twp weeks after last injection and start clomid/nolvadex .

Thanks so much guys!!!

one last thing

what if i can get my hands on a ddt shot

bc it may be possible for me

but idk even know what it is

but my brother is just coming off his and he got a shot of it and he said its supposed to be great stuff

also next time i decide to cycle
    should i try splitting the dosage into two shots a week
    for instance a 250mg shot monday and 250 mg shot thursday

it sounds like a great idea

and i found it on a thread here

or should i just stick with the full load on monday

thanks u guys are very helpful!!
    Last edited by amoureux; 10-04-2009 at 11:15 PM.

i ended up getting 30 50 mg capsules of clomid

its an underground kind and it has like an orange or tannish powder in them

my buddy hes pretty huge hes taken them plenty of times and swears they are legit

will that be enough he says it will

what do you guys think

what do you guys think about a

dianobol bridge???

ive heard i can take that while taking the clomid

and im going to start a new cycle soon

of test prop
    eq
    and dbol

Thread Information