dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle question

Ok iv been cutting with test/deca the reason for this is, I was planning on doing a bulk then was pursuaded that i rather need to keep on cutting body fat down since im planning on competing next year. I feel that i am getting to watery on this cut and am thinking about dropping deca and just running 500 mg a week of the test still.. would that still suffice?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    First off what are your stats?

And why would you use deca to cut??? Deca + test (long ester) = bulking typically.

You should have run a prop/npp cycle to cut (minimal to no water retention..)

To answer your question.. yes you can drop the deca. But IMO I'd just look into an A.I. I find they really help with excessive water retention.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yeah, Stats first....

4th cycle
    5'10
    190 lbs
    11% body fat

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What cycles did you run? With 4 previous cycles and you are only at 5'10 and only 190lbs? You should be much bigger by now.

Am I missing something?

What does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    What cycles did you run? With 4 previous cycles and you are only at 5'10 and only 190lbs? You should be much bigger by now.

Am I missing something?

What does your diet look like?
    well my first two where prohomorones i dont know if that counts... but my third was test/eq pretty much im trying to erase all the damage i did as far as dirty bulking im trying to get my bf low to where my abs are very visible which means eveything else will look dry. then continue to bulk again without eating whatever i want. Right now im eating 3-4 pro/carb meals a day and 2-3 pro/fat meals a day.. whenever i need energy/whenever im sitting around

Thread Information