K-Tony is offline New Member

Newbie with newbie questions

Hey guys I'm 24 I'm 6'1 and about 6 months ago I weighed 134 lbs. I was working out eating alot and wasn't gaining any weight or getting any stronger.. I ended up going to see an endocronologist he had me to a cat scan to check my pituitary, it was fine but blood work showed I was low in testosterone he prescribed Watson cypinate 200 mg once every two weeks I did that for almost 4 months until he said to change it to once every three weeks eventually he said my testosterone level is stable and I need to stop the injections well as of today I weigh 151 lbs.. But I am not satisfied and he forgot y
    that he wrote me one refill so I went to walgreens and picked it up for 5 dollars!! So now I have this full vile but I don't kno how much I should do some ppl say 400 mg a week for 5 weeks some other ppl say do 200mg a week for 10 weeks please help guys any info will be great thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if your testosterone level is stable now and you are still a buck fifty at 6'1" you should check your diet. how many calories per day do you consume, and what is the breakdown of fat/protein/carb?

I don't really keep track of what I eat but i eat atleast four meals a day and 3 protien shakes a day.. That's been my diet for the past 3 months I work out 4 times a week is it a bad idea to keep doing the cypinate ??

Big
    well if your level is normal now, are you just planning on running one more bottle then stopping? do you plan to run a pct? considering injecting testosterone shuts down your natural test production, none of this really makes sense to me.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well if your level is normal now, are you just planning on running one more bottle then stopping? do you plan to run a pct? considering injecting testosterone shuts down your natural test production, none of this really makes sense to me.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by K-Tony View Post
    I don't really keep track of what I eat but i eat atleast four meals a day and 3 protien shakes a day.. That's been my diet for the past 3 months I work out 4 times a week is it a bad idea to keep doing the cypinate ??
    i guarentee your diet is the issue

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Start keep track of your diet and your workouts. You don't need that Cyp right now, just get your diet down. Your saying your Dr. told you to stop cold like that? Fukking doctors.... thats redonkulous.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense I will do my homework before I ask anymore dumb questions

Big
    it's not a dumb question, it's your doc who should know better, not you. trust us though, head to the diet forum and get that checked out regardless of what else you do and I promise you will grow once it's right.

Reading through the diet forum great stuff on there thanks alot guys

Thread Information