Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    squall123 is offline New Member

Wow! These are awsome

Hi guys, just wanted an opinion from u pros... I've been taking d-anabol 25 3 times daily, amino acid pills 2 times, once before workout and once after work out and also protein shakes.. and working out 4 times a week... also eating 4 times a day... and i feel sooooo much healthier... a week ago i was skeleton now im starting to see some muscles in me... so guys are there any suggestions you have for me and also what a cycle?

redwings91 is offline New Member
    Man, the vets on this board must really get tired of responding to this type of thing...I hope this is a troll.

hey cmon dude gimme a chance i just think if i posted it here then i would get pointed out to the right direction

Shadman05 is offline New Member
    I'm asuming you got it from the link above?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea how long u been running this?

like a week.... hey guys do i have to take something esle with d-anabol 25 or is it ok just on its own?

cmon anyone??

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squall123 View Post
    like a week.... hey guys do i have to take something esle with d-anabol 25 or is it ok just on its own?
    really??????

vaders4 is offline Member
    It really amazes me that people have the intuition to go on the internet, find a message board, sign up and post a question - but not search, or read ANYTHING else here.

yes im getting confused... cuz if u read the actual message about d-anabol 25 which is http://www.steroid.com/Metandesenolone.php it doesnt say anything about mixing it with anything else... it just says that its the best one to get.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Arrow

yes im getting confused... cuz if u read the actual message about d-anabol 25 which is http://www.steroid.com/Metandesenolone.php it doesnt say anything about mixing it with anything else... it just says that its the best one to get.
    Dianabol is very strong, it will shut down your natural testosterone quite badly. Most will tell you that you need to post your age, weight, body fat, height , diet, training ex, training routine and many other things before even considering using steroids . If you had any knowledge of steroids , you wouldnt be using d-bols on there own. Ide stop that cycle your doing mate, it will do more harm than good, however your feeling.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Hi guys, just wanted an opinion from u pros... I've been taking d-anabol 25 3 times daily, amino acid pills 2 times, once before workout and once after work out and also protein shakes.. and working out 4 times a week... also eating 4 times a day... and i feel sooooo much healthier... a week ago i was skeleton now im starting to see some muscles in me... so guys are there any suggestions you have for me and also what a cycle?

is that 25mg x 3 per day?

i wanna hope not!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    that crap up above is not dianabol

guys dianabol and d-anabol 25 is different...

read what the indigrients are... dianoabol starts with a metha and d-anabol 25 is meta doesnt have the 'h'... soooo theyre completely different from what ive read...

d-anabol 25. yes i do take them 3x 25g daily... please let me know if that is too much becuase thats what the recomondation says on the packet. anyone here know anything bout d-anabol 25 that i should know about, please anything would be good

Yashp is offline Junior Member
    Don't start any cycle before you get a more knowledge on the subject. Four meals isn't quite enough, and judging from your starting thread, it seems you aren't that old either, thereby suggesting you should wait a little.

I might be wrong though, but that is what I get from reading this thread.

holy shit all i wanna do is get big... is it so hard

Razor172 is offline Junior Member
    if you want to do it right you will listen!!!! just my feeling sry

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    do you understand your NOT taking a steroid ? it's a supplement with a steroid like name, basically, a complete ripoff

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post
    It really amazes me that people have the intuition to go on the internet, find a message board, sign up and post a question - but not search, or read ANYTHING else here.
    agree

diamond is offline Female Member
    dude u can take all the roids u want... but with no diet to support ur growth u will lose ur muscle in months.. plus u wont get the size u wat with out eatin properly.

i have a friend and he just told me he took test e and deca as his 1st cycle and didnt have his diet on point.. lets just say he still doesnt have a 6 pack and he lost most of his gains bcoz he has no knowledge of how to keep them. and he wants to do another cycle!!! y coz he's not happy with the 1st 1.. i wonder y...

BJJ
    Then, I must be a real and bad assh...!

BJJ
    holy shit all i wanna do is get big... is it so hard
    are you sure the only thing you want to "make big" are your muscles...?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

hummerman is offline Associate Member
    squall123
    Just hang out and read. I assume your probally just a young cat who's eager to grow some size.

We all been there at one time or another and i was one of them.... Read Read Read

As a young cat i used to sit and read Muscle and Fitness mags all the time. Learn Learn Learn.

Great info and people here who will help you i assure that. Bite your lip on the one's that flame ya but listen to there advice.

Good luck

alpmaster is offline Member
    You guys are retarded, you could tell right from the way he posts that he's not ready for steroids , however he believes he is actually taking one. So I would just say go ahead, keep going, and never come off those d-anabols.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    You guys are retarded, you could tell right from the way he posts that he's not ready for steroids , however he believes he is actually taking one. So I would just say go ahead, keep going, and never come off those d-anabols.
    thanks for grouping us all in together, my post was actually so we could identify his areas of needed improvement and point him in the right direction.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I would suggest running some testosterone along with your DBOL .
    You will look better,,feel better,,,and gain much faster.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    dude u can take all the roids u want... but with no diet to support ur growth u will lose ur muscle in months.. plus u wont get the size u wat with out eatin properly.

i have a friend and he just told me he took test e and deca as his 1st cycle and didnt have his diet on point.. lets just say he still doesnt have a 6 pack and he lost most of his gains bcoz he has no knowledge of how to keep them. and he wants to do another cycle!!! y coz he's not happy with the 1st 1.. i wonder y...

Yup,Yup VERY common mistake they eat like crap on cycle get fat and then want to cut after to lean up but because they dont know how to diet properly they loose all there gains during the cut and are right back where they started just out a bunch of cash

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    thanks for grouping us all in together, my post was actually so we could identify his areas of needed improvement and point him in the right direction.
    I'm referring to the people who spilled the beans on his "steroids ".

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    All the ingredients for a funny thread....

gymguy30 is offline Junior Member
    Test is best. Test is always the base of any cycle.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread is fantastic.... I need to subscribe. I haven't seen a more educated thread since I've been here. There is nothing better than not doing any research and then starting a cycle without knowing what is going to happen to your body if anything.

gymguy30 is offline Junior Member
    typical... You would think one would want to do as much research as possible b4 ingesting/injecting something foreign into there body.. just me. There is a ton of info on this site take the time to read.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    *shakes head at thread

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    mah i wish this site didnt even have that gay banner up top, its causes so much drama haha

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    this thread needs to be deleted before anyone else misunderstands what op is doing.
    And my hat's off to Big for making the effort.

system admin is offline Owner
    all i have to say is... GUYS, READ his post! He Knows they are not steroids . He is just asking some questions and being positive. Wow, have I read something wrong or are we just this quick to get onto someone?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    i guess its kinda interesting to see someone actually taking those things up top, mabye we can take the opportunity to see what they actually do?

system admin is offline Owner
    did i miss something OR does he think they ARE steroids ?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    well OP seems to know that what he's taking is not D-bol... But it remains to be seen what he thinks the d-anabol 25 actually are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information