Thread: Need advise...

Ghostie is offline New Member

Need advise...

I'am 18, weigh is 64 kg, and height 1,84 m

Have been in the gym for a year now and not gaining weight or muscle, i was 62 kg before i started to go to gym, only getting stronger. I want to bulk up and want to know what to use, ect. I do use protein.

Should I get roids or keep on gymming natural?
    What would be the best option?

If any other advise please to post. Thanx

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    At 18 your to young to be considering steroids imo you natural test levels are very high at the moment and you should take advantage of that,Continue to train naturally for a few more years leave the gear alone

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post

Have been in the gym for a year now and not gaining weight or muscle, i was 62 kg before i started to go to gym, only getting stronger. I want to bulk up and want to know what to use, ect. I do use protein.

Stay natural; learn how to bulk with carbohydrates, fats and proteins (you need all 3); learn how to train without overtraining. Learn whether you need 3 day a week in gym, or 5, or 7; Learn whether you have to train each muscle once a week, or twice, or 3x. Learn whether you need 3 sets per bodypart or 20; Learn whether you need low reps, or 6-12, or 15-20 reps per set.

That will take you a couple of years. then come back, and you will probably be able to teach us a thing or two! But for now, stay clear of the roids. You got too much to learn about yourself in the meantime.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

if im correct you've gained 2kgs! your diet needs checkd i suspect, go to the relevant sections and post workout and diet

stpete is offline Banned
    As mentioned, you're way too young and you need a good diet first with a solid training schedule. Juice won't do you any justice without those anyway so take advantage of that natural test going thru you.

nombie is offline Junior Member

Your not eating enough!! You need to EAT!! Even if you used AAS, you woundnt keep the gains after cycle anyway if you cant make gains naturally

Ghostie is offline New Member
    Thanx guys.

Just some feedback. I've gained 8 kg in the last 6 weeks. I did some research on the net and worked out my gym program. It works like a charm.

On the eating... I'am eating alot more since all of you sed i must eet. I have 5 meal times a day and i think this is what gave me that extra weight. The weight that ive picked up was only in muscle form and no fats. So thanx again for the advise it helped me allot.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Your welcome

JinNtonic is offline Member
    WTF 18 years old and he listened...? This cant be right...

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Thanx guys.

Just some feedback. I've gained 8 kg in the last 6 weeks. I did some research on the net and worked out my gym program. It works like a charm.

On the eating... I'am eating alot more since all of you sed i must eet. I have 5 meal times a day and i think this is what gave me that extra weight. The weight that ive picked up was only in muscle form and no fats. So thanx again for the advise it helped me allot.
    Thank you for taking everybody's advice. Congrats on your gains!!

Thread Information