Thread: Clen Question

mant01 is offline Junior Member

Clen Question

I was thinking about using some Clen through my first cycle to help get rid of some fat. Is it worth using as ive read on here that it can have bad side effects but dont know what they are? would it be worth me running some with my first cycle to help get cut? Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would prefer to cut to 15%bf or below before the cycle.

So you think I should wait then. What would you say my bodyfat is? so i have an idea how much more i need to lose before using it.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mant01 View Post
    So you think I should wait then. What would you say my bodyfat is? so i have an idea how much more i need to lose before using it.
    You look around 15-17% to me..as long as your diet is clean you should burn some fat with the test IMO as long as your not on D-Bol or another bloater. I went from 15%BF to 12%BF in a 12 week test prop/winny cycle. Just ate clean and did some light cardio nothing major-then saved the clen for my PCT. Two weeks on and two weeks off. Most people run 60-140mcg per day start low dose and pyramid up, alot of people get shakes and sweats stuff like that-I never expirienced any of that.

Im just running test e so I'll wait till the end of my cycle and see what Im at then. I eat completely clean everyday and drink either water or coffee so hopefully I'll of dropped enough by then.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hard to say from that pic, but you're not very high, sounds like a good estimate above. i'm just not a fan of clen while on cycle or pct.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i wouldnt consider clen at all. cut down the old fashioned way first. dont put a rush on starting the cycle. the hard work and patience will be worth it. if you decide you do need an aid along the way id prefer an ECA over clen.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Even the tought of clen gives me the shivers! I wouldnt mix it with your current cycle. But as everyone said, you need to be under 15% to notice change when on clen. I was on it for a month but i stoped as it started making me sick even with low dose. I was having bad flu symptoms, then high fever, then shivers (drop in body temp). Lost 3kg in that month but i reckon i lost some muscle too. Never again for me!

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Clen ,not a fan. I used it in pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mant01 View Post
    I was thinking about using some Clen through my first cycle to help get rid of some fat. Is it worth using as ive read on here that it can have bad side effects but dont know what they are? would it be worth me running some with my first cycle to help get cut? Thanks
    I would run your first cycle and build as much muscle as possible and dont worry about your bf at this stage because you dont look to be running anything to hgh anyway, i'd run clen in pct for its anti catabolic effects and after you have recovered start to cut some bf

Thread Information