BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Question Injuries while on AAS

So today (the 11th) anavar kicked in tremendously.
    I never trained legs like today before but also I got a bit concerned regarding not only the dramatic strength increase but mostly by the resistance to effort.

Basically, after 90' of hard work-out (quadriceps, femoral biceps, adductors, abductors and calfs) where I drastically improved the weights, I was not tired, I was starving and I wanted to keep training!!!
    Now, I believe I have a little idea of what could be to train while on test/tren .

So, two questions here arise:

1. Is there any clue you can give me to figure out when an injury may show up? like a sudden cramp, a muscolar hindrance...
    2. Test levels exhaust after 120' (indicative) while natural and training more is just a "catabolic" waste of time. What about while on aas, in my case oxandrolone?

Thank you
    Last edited by BJJ; 10-04-2009 at 03:55 AM. Reason: exhaust not drop

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    really hard to tell, wear and tear injuries gradually build to the intolerable level, sudden injury is usually through those last few secs of over doin it, ie heavy d'lift or squat

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    So today (the 11th) anavar kicked in tremendously.
    I never trained legs like today before but also I got a bit concerned regarding not only the dramatic strength increase but mostly by the resistance to effort.

Basically, after 90' of hard work-out (quadriceps, femoral biceps, adductors, abductors and calfs) where I drastically improved the weights, I was not tired, I was starving and I wanted to keep training!!!
    Now, I believe I have a little idea of what could be to train while on test/tren .

So, two questions here arise:

1. Is there any clue you can give me to figure out when an injury may show up? like a sudden cramp, a muscolar hindrance...
    2. Test levels drop after 120' (indicative) while natural and training more is just a "catabolic" waste of time. What about while on aas, in my case oxandrolone?

Thank you

The problem with gear is that your strength and endurance get amplified dramatical.

Why is this a problem? Because your tendons and ligaments are not usually ready to handle the newly acquired strength.

It takes time for them to catch up with the weight your are now moving.

As far as injuries go, I've injured myself during working out, but have had some show up post work out.

For the most part, when you injure yourself, it's usually noticed at the time of the injury itself.

As far as anavar injuries, the same rules apply as compared to other AAS.

Best

T

fig
    fig is offline Member
    I'm assuming ' means minutes...

I thought off cycle natural T level start to drop after 45 mins. Anyone want to chime in here? I was curious of how long my workouts should be on Test.

Also just want to make sure 45 min is the standard while off cycle.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    I'm assuming ' means minutes...

I thought off cycle natural T level start to drop after 45 mins. Anyone want to chime in here? I was curious of how long my workouts should be on Test.

Also just want to make sure 45 min is the standard while off cycle.
    I checked my own test levels while training (as natural) and after an average of 67' (5 different tests over 5 days, 5 different muscular groups, no cardio at all, same diet), they started to decline.
    I am also wondering how it could be on anavar and perhaps I am gonna do it again, even though expensive.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    HOW did you test your hormone levels during training?

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    HOW did you test your hormone levels during training?
    Very interested too. I would love to be able to do this.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I checked my own test levels while training (as natural) and after an average of 67' (5 different tests over 5 days, 5 different muscular groups, no cardio at all, same diet), they started to decline.
    I am also wondering how it could be on anavar and perhaps I am gonna do it again, even though expensive.
    If you decide to do this with the Var, PLEASE post the result or PM me. I am very interested in these numbers.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by bennylom View Post
    how did you test your hormone levels during training?
    private clinic

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    If you decide to do this with the Var, PLEASE post the result or PM me. I am very interested in these numbers.
    i surely will post them, so far i have been posting everything on my thread.

BJJ
    Sorry, I did not have the time to do it.

Thread Information