johnf is offline New Member

young but thinking of roids..please help

hello i hav just turned 19 years old.
    been working out for about a year solid then i stopt for about half a year after that. i am actuly a decent size for the time iv worked out.
    the 1st week i started to go to the gym i started to take steroids from a website with my cousin.
    we orderd them off the net . anadrol

i am just away to start getting steroids deliverd to my house because i really wana get big at such a young age.

there is so much kinds to get ! i just want to know sum advice and recomend what would be best for me.

i dont want no one telling me not to take because i am gona...i would be so greatful for help from someone .

thankyou lads

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    lol

READ

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    You have too much natural testosterone to be putting in more and jeopardizing your natty test production

Shadman05 is offline New Member
    YOU ARE TO YOUNG! Read all you can in the diet section. You can still gain Alot of weight natty!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Do you know what can happen to your body being so young and wanting to take steroids ?

Are you that eager to possibly do permenant damage to your body?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by johnf View Post
    been working out for about a year solid then i stopt for about half a year after that. i am actuly a decent size for the time iv worked out.
    the 1st week i started to go to the gym i started to take steroids from a website with my cousin.

i am just away to start getting steroids deliverd to my house because i really wana get big at such a young age.

there is so much kinds to get ! i just want to know sum advice and recomend what would be best for me.

i dont want no one telling me not to take because i am gona...i would be so greatful for help from someone .

thankyou lads
    Help is not coming the way you like it. Is that clear!
    Look, I really do not know what to say.
    It's like you dig a grave already and asking for help to inter you.

Go and see an endocrinologist, since you do not seem ready to study on your own.
    This is the best advice anyone could give you.
    Last edited by BJJ; 10-03-2009 at 04:26 PM.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

thankyou lads

You want advice, but in the same sentence, you say you wont take it.

What are you on this forum for then?

Best of luck.

You'll need it.

T

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    man im 19, though about steroids a while ago and was set on them, lucky for me i did reserch and was told all the bad things that could happen with me being 19, and why theres no need for me to use these things because this is the time you want to be taking advantage of your natural test.

Good luck with what ever you do. but no one on here will help with this. Sure they can help you with a diet, but they will not encourage you to fuk your body.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You walked in a gym at age 18 and started taking steroids within a week.....sad story bro. Young and nieve and won't listen to crap.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    nobody here is wants to help you harm yourself. sorry. no way around it

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    being 19, is like being on steroids .

if i could turn back the clock, and build naturally with what i know now - i would in a heartbeat.

you are at THE PRIME building phaze of your life. no pill will magically make you kevin levrone....

and if you cant grow naturally, no drug will fix that for you.....and if it helps, when you come off - you will lost most - if not EVERYTHING you've gained.

don't be in a rush, there is no quick fix.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Dude, what would happen if you get drunk to the max and then ask for more shots? yes you guessed it right, you would waste the shots and your money and probably pass out!

You already have enough test in you. You be wasting money and gear and more importantly, you be harming yourself. Just read the diet section and work out and chances are that you get big quicker than people in my age taking juice and you prob be keeping most of your mass gained naturally for longer.

thai-lan is offline Member
    been working out for about a year solid then i stopt for about half a year

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    You have too much natural testosterone to be putting in more and jeopardizing your natty test production
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadman05 View Post
    YOU ARE TO YOUNG! Read all you can in the diet section. You can still gain Alot of weight natty!
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Do you know what can happen to your body being so young and wanting to take steroids ?

Are you that eager to possibly do permenant damage to your body?
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    You want advice, but in the same sentence, you say you wont take it.

What are you on this forum for then?

Best of luck.

You'll need it.

T

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    man im 19, though about steroids a while ago and was set on them, lucky for me i did reserch and was told all the bad things that could happen with me being 19, and why theres no need for me to use these things because this is the time you want to be taking advantage of your natural test.

Good luck with what ever you do. but no one on here will help with this. Sure they can help you with a diet, but they will not encourage you to fuk your body.
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You walked in a gym at age 18 and started taking steroids within a week.....sad story bro. Young and nieve and won't listen to crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    nobody here is wants to help you harm yourself. sorry. no way around it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    being 19, is like being on steroids.

if i could turn back the clock, and build naturally with what i know now - i would in a heartbeat.

you are at THE PRIME building phaze of your life. no pill will magically make you kevin levrone....

and if you cant grow naturally, no drug will fix that for you.....and if it helps, when you come off - you will lost most - if not EVERYTHING you've gained.

don't be in a rush, there is no quick fix.
    Agreed^^^^

Your to young for AAS, go to the diet section and use what you have naturally, best of luck

Hack da Squat is offline Junior Member

thankyou lads
    Bro im 22 done couple cycles i wish i waited but hey was like you wanted it all now im not saeing i regret it dont get me rong i love what i got but it could of been better if i waited just research up an take pct test an decca with d-bol kicker if u wana bulk up try it use a pct

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack da Squat View Post
    Bro im 22 done couple cycles i wish i waited but hey was like you wanted it all now im not saeing i regret it dont get me rong i love what i got but it could of been better if i waited just research up an take pct test an decca with d-bol kicker if u wana bulk up try it use a pct
    test and deca is not a good first cycle and at 19 its not worth it. I started a few years older than you and now i realize i may regret it later in life

Thread Information