AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

how effective is caber at eliminating deca dick?

I am interested to hear about some people's experiences and possible scientific facts behind it

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Be more specific, what cycle are you talking about for starters? Caber and deca alone would certainly not protect against "deca dick".

with test obviously and like 100mg more of test than deca . im not talking about deca alone

Big
    it's not necessary to run test higher than deca , and caber is only needed if sides dictate it.

Ok I'm aware of those things but all I'm looking for is to see if caber has helped people with deca dick. I'm researching for a future cycle

Big
    progesterone can cause ed issues and caber would help with that, but you probably know that too, so I'll step aside.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Deca , Nandrolone phenylprop, tren ace, tren enath, tren hex can all cause penis problems(all 19 nor steroids ) its from high prolactin levels which caber will help with but may not be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    progesterone can cause ed issues and caber would help with that, but you probably know that too, so I'll step aside.
    Come on man I didn't mean it like that. You were one of the people I was hoping would come into this thread since you are like the encyclopedia of steroids lol

Big
    I would just have caber or bromo on hand if you're planning your first deca cycle, but most people never need either until they get up to crazy doses.

So most people doing a cycle of say... 500mg test and 400mg deca typically don't get deca dick? I know everyone is different but does that seem to be the
    majority?

Big
    from my experience just about no one on that cycle would get deca dick.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    So most people doing a cycle of say... 500mg test and 400mg deca typically don't get deca dick? I know everyone is different but does that seem to be the
    majority?
    actually just finished that cycle and no issues

looks like im going to go with deca afterall. for those of you that actually got deca dick from a higher dose, did caber help rebalance you out?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    looks like im going to go with deca afterall. for those of you that actually got deca dick from a higher dose, did caber help rebalance you out?
    Some people I have worked with do get deca dick at 400 mgs per week and prami or caber did indeed help. Also, adding in more test can work for some. Like Big stated there's a chance it won't affect you but it is highly likely to decrease libido even if it does not decrease your ability to perform. In general around week 3-4 is when the sexual sides manifest themselves. It would not hurt to have some anti-prolactin drugs on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Some people I have worked with do get deca dick at 400 mgs per week and prami or caber did indeed help. Also, adding in more test can work for some. Like Big stated there's a chance it won't affect you but it is highly likely to decrease libido even if it does not decrease your ability to perform. In general around week 3-4 is when the sexual sides manifest themselves. It would not hurt to have some anti-prolactin drugs on hand.
    Thanks for that. I just dont want to get in an embarassing situation where im worried about having my dick get soft and not be able to have sex with a chick. Do caber or prami effect gains in any way?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for that. I just dont want to get in an embarassing situation where im worried about having my dick get soft and not be able to have sex with a chick. Do caber or prami effect gains in any way?
    I do not think so.

Thread Information