Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Anavar sound good... anybody use?

I am about to purchase a few vials of test e for my first upcoming cycle. I am going to run 14 weeks. Week 1-6 at 500mg, and weeks 7-14 at 750mg. I was originally going to use dbol as the oral.... but reading about it in depth made me think otherwise. I have a job where I need to be able to go on periodic 5 mile runs with people that weigh about 160lbs. So the last thing I need is extra bloating and weight gain. I want to stay around 230.

I started reading all about Anavar , and it sounds more up my alley. Maybe 100mg ed for 4 weeks, starting at about 80mg for the first few days. Only problem is... it is ****ing expensive. It is going to take some sort of commitment to save up for this. Now, before I commit to it, I was wondering.... has anybody here ever run Anavar and Test Enanthate ?

I am still new to all of this. I was going to run my superdrol ph for the first 4 weeks if I couldn't get the Anavar. Any constructive help would be great. I weigh 230 now. About 16%bf. I know it is high, but I am cutting now, and I will be below 14% before I start. My overall goal is to add strength, and keep my weight in the 230s. I want to deadlift 5 plates. I want to rep 4 plates on bench, and I want to touch my ass to the floor on squats with 315. Just looking for the strength gains

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevermind- I see all of the Anavar threads below. I am tryin to figure out how to delete this thread

Shadman05 is offline New Member
    Take a look into winstrol or t-bol.

molecule is offline Associate Member
    I am running Test E @ 500Mg/wk and Var 60Mg. week! Var is awesome! U will simply fall in love with it! works amazing on the mid section! The only drawback is the price tag!

Thread Information