Thread: Converting Fina

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Converting Fina

guys....how many 75mg cc's one can make from converting 4gram of finaplix pellets? please let me know. thanks

calidude is offline Senior Member
    click on the link below

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I get about 40-45 mL out of a 4 gram kit and 2 carts... I believe average is about 40 and depends on whose kit you use.

cosworth is offline New Member
    is making Fina as easy as it looks/seems?
    CR.

It's really easy - so easy I make more just because I want to do it again.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Average yield is in the 40 ML range. It all depends on the amount of oil, ba, and if you prefilter.

WARRIOR:.......
    How long did that Fina Kit last you? mg's/week?
    CR.
    South FLA

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im a real dumb motha fucka, but its easy as hell to make.

Originally posted by cosworth
    WARRIOR:.......
    How long did that Fina Kit last you? mg's/week?
    CR.
    South FLA
    What you mean? How long did it last... my first batch was a 4 gram kit with 2 carts which produced 43mL @ a 75mg/mL conversion. Taking one milliliter per day it lasts 43 days.

For some reason the 2 gram kit converted about 25mL's - I did not use the coffee filter that time and probably lost less product. I wanted to use the coffee filter on the 4 gram kit to avoid clogging the Whatman... but I figured the 2 gram would be less likely to clog - and the coffee filter is a pain in the ass (the hardest thing about it for me is getting the oil through that thing... make sure it is warm).

Whats a good amount of mg's/week to take for a first timer w/ Fina. Also gonna do Test and EQ. And is their a period of time you shouldnt go past with fina?
    CR.
    South FLA

Most people start at 75mg ED. And rarely venture past that. At 200lbs and lean you should do well with 75mg ED. How to stack it would depend on your goals and your previous cycles using test. But testosterone and trenbolone go well together and the bolenone would be a safe anabolic since it is not 19-Nor like the tren . Deca could result in a build up in progesterone.

You could use the Tren to jump start the cycle (weeks 1-6) with some good strength gains and cut up some more early in. Adding Winstrol would help early results from the Tren - Eq takes awhile to truly kick in. Then ride home on the Eq and Test.

Weeks 1-6: Trenbolone, 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-6: Winstrol, 50mg ED
    Weeks 1-10: Equipoise , 500mg/wk
    Weeks 7-12: Testosterone Prop, 100mg ED

The kidney toxicity is an old false idea that started with Dan Duchaine - Fina is a pretty safe androgen with many of the same sides as the others.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    i just made mine and two of my other buds yesterday. used the kit from finakits.com and followed the directions on gotfina.com and it came out perfect. i didnt use the coffee filter, i just followed the directions step by step and it worked out fine....

i will be posting a pic of the final product tonight

What kinda Test works best w/ Fina in your opinon? I would prob do some Sust at 600-750mgs/week. EQ 200-300mgs/week. and 4 iu's of hgh/day. My goals are basically want to bulk another 10-15lbs.
    ANother thing i wanted to ask you Warrior....is you keep much or your strength gains after using FIna?
    CR.
    SOuth FLA

What kinda Test works best w/ Fina in your opinon? I would prob do some Sust at 600-750mgs/week. EQ 200-300mgs/week. and 4 iu's of hgh/day. My goals are basically want to bulk another 10-15lbs.
    ANother thing i wanted to ask you Warrior....is you keep much or your strength gains after using FIna?
    CR.
    SOuth FLA
    Sust250 would be good if you do well at a minimum of 750mg per week - EOD. Verimone Prop is painless.

Eq at 300mgs per week sucks! I prefer Deca all around the board.

Fina is a pretty solid gainer and cutting drug... I just began cutting with it, Verimone and Winny (75/50/50 ED respectfully). To get the best real world experience, search some posts at GotFina.com, Mesomorphosis.com, and if looking to begin cutting with it, read T-mag's Steroid Dieting
    by Cy Wilson.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    There are mixed thinks you here about fina:
    1. It is really toxic on the kidneys and is very harsh on the liver
    2. The effectiveness of fina on the kidneys and liver is equivalent of a glass of wine.

I myself have never had a problem with fina. The word in the gyms I frequent is that if you want to play it safe you can take cranberry extract to help with your organs but from what I hear and think experienced (in the shitter at the gym) is that it makes your shit toxic I mean it realy reaks

RHINO
    Last edited by Big Rhino; 01-04-2003 at 03:36 PM.

Fina is not toxic too the kidneys. Dan Duchaine started the rumor when he confused the lower back pain (core water retention) with kidneys. He was shown to be incorrect a few times.

Warrior.....whats the reasoning on Deca instead of EQ?
    Did your strength gains stay the same when you where off the Fina cycle?

Warrior.....whats the reasoning on Deca instead of EQ?
    Did your strength gains stay the same when you where off the Fina cycle?
    Trenbolone is a 19-Nor - making estrogen side effects not possible... which is one reason why it is used in cutting cycles. This also gives it progestational activity like Deca. So if you are taking 400mg per week of Deca with 525mg /wk of Tren - a build up could happen.

I have no first hand experience with it right now except a couple mL currently pushing through my biceps. Like I said in the earlier post - I just began cutting with it, Verimone and Winny (75/50/50 ED respectfully).

But for your strength goals - from what I have heard from other people and read in articles, Trenbolone with Test is great for solid stregth gains that stay.

I'm sure someone will come along and give you some post cycle feedback - otherwise check gotfina or use this site's search engine.

Thread Information