Rocke is offline New Member

Pain and Swelling after first sustanon 250 shot??

Hey fellas,
    This is the second time I have had a extremly sore glute after shooting 1ml yesterday. I also have swelling. I have done lots of research and was told to check out this site. I have heard people saying both way... with having problems and some having none. Just curious what ya think. Thanks much. I appreciate any help.

lole is offline New Member
    is this your first cycle mate?

mant01 is offline Junior Member
    I asked something similar recently as after a 1ml injection in my glute I swelled up and was having a lot of pain. It still hasnt went down yet after about a week and is quite sore still so I know how it feels. The general advice I was given is that its can happen sometimes and its not a big deal you just have to wait for it to go and to inject very slowly in future to see if that helps.

tominpa is offline New Member
    Ive been having similar trouble with Prop....I was injecting in quads and have only inected twice, I found each time swelling and pain (no redness) but a little feverish. I have found that 20 minutes in the hot tub at the gym has helped tremendously. Give that a try and see if it works, must be the heat and the massaging effects of the water because I tried a heating pad and it didnt help at all.

Thread Information