Laughterbirth is offline New Member

Androgel...for PCT?

I'm 33 and was recently diagnosed with moderately low testosterone . I was prescribed Androgel about 4 months ago - using the 5mg pack once a day has brought my test up to (slightly lower than) average.

Now...I got my 1st bottle of Spawn 5 days ago. This will be my 1st cycle of any kind. Is it a good idea to save up on the packs of Andro and use them after a month of Spawn, or should I use them together and do something else for PCT?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    androgel , is not a pct

so, a pct is something that enhances your body's own test production?

following this, i would assume androgel isn't pct because it replaces your body's test, correct?

sorry - i'm still catching on. anyway, should i be using my androgel in conjunction with the spawn?

I'm sorry to bump this fellas, but it is concerning me. Has anyone ever held off on prescribed testosterone in order to use it as part of a cycle?

Would it be more effective to use one-a-day during and after Spawn, or should I hold off during the Spawn, then double to two-a-day afterwards?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughterbirth View Post
    I'm sorry to bump this fellas, but it is concerning me. Has anyone ever held off on prescribed testosterone in order to use it as part of a cycle?

Would it be more effective to use one-a-day during and after Spawn, or should I hold off during the Spawn, then double to two-a-day afterwards?
    Do not hold off your prescribed TRT regiment.

Get some test, and run the cycle as it should be.

Best

T

thanks, titanium. that's what i'll do.

Thread Information