ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

Question masteron and combating estrogenic/progesterone sides

ive just been reading up on masteron profile and it was mentioned and explained that masteron can prevent estrogenic and progesterone sides

in peoples experience and knowledge, is this to say IF u ran masteron in ur cycle u might not need to use AI, or anti progesterones?

or is its ability to combat sides not effective enough, and a AI, etc are still essential?

maxtrin is offline Junior Member
    bump , I want to know this too and also the same question to proviron ?

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    i used mast e 400mg per week with 750mg test and i was actualy holding less water than off cycle.

I'm very intrested in this as well. I searched the members cycles for any cycles with masteron and everyone is stacking it with tren as well as test. Couldn't find a test and masteron cycle anywhere that could answer the question at hand.

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    ive just been reading up on masteron profile and it was mentioned and explained that masteron can prevent estrogenic and progesterone sides

in peoples experience and knowledge, is this to say IF u ran masteron in ur cycle u might not need to use AI, or anti progesterones?

or is its ability to combat sides not effective enough, and a AI, etc are still essential?
    I'm very very prone to gyno but I can tell you that when I ran a cycle of test, tren , mast I didi not get any gyno and I did not even use amy letro like I usually do with my cycles... So I can tell you that when using mast you will not develop any gyno and will not retain hardly any water... Again though this was my experience with Mast not sure if it will be the same for you..

johnq is offline Associate Member
    i was on tren A and test E, 4 weeks in i got gyno, so i dropped the tren added masteron 100mg a day and i still had gyno through out my cycle untill i took letro, maybe if i started mast in the begining i wouldnt of got gyno.

hmm thanks guys for experience

any one else?

bump

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    bump

bump, maybe one of the vets can help me out here?

bump again, not getting anywhere

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read about it, masteron seems like a must have. Not sure why we don't hear more about it.

alpmaster is offline Member
    I don't understand the concept behind what you're asking.

You want an anti-estrogen? Try an anti-estrogen. You want to use masteron , use masteron.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    From my understanding.... masteron , winny, and proviron all have anti-estrogenic effects but they are very very mild and should not be relied upon. A bottle of A-dex or letro will be much much cheaper than taking masteron for anti-e purposes.

The reason we don't hear a lot about masteron is because you "generally" need to be under 10% body fat to see the effects of masteron..... not a lot of people want to spend the money for a compound if they aren't going to "see" results.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    From my understanding.... masteron , winny, and proviron all have anti-estrogenic effects but they are very very mild and should not be relied upon. A bottle of A-dex or letro will be much much cheaper than taking masteron for anti-e purposes.

The reason we don't hear a lot about masteron is because you "generally" need to be under 10% body fat to see the effects of masteron..... not a lot of people want to spend the money for a compound if they aren't going to "see" results.

~Haz~
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    I don't understand the concept behind what you're asking.

You want an anti-estrogen? Try an anti-estrogen. You want to use masteron, use masteron.
    read masterons profile and ulll understand what this question is about

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~

thank u very much, just what i wanted to know

Thread Information