Thread: Swapping cycle

mav248 is offline New Member

Swapping cycle

i'm on sust and deca at the moment over 6 weeks. I was going to extend it 10 - 12 wks because it takes time to kick in.

I've just been introduced to tri test 400 and mastabol 100 and i'm thinking of taking this after my 6 week cycle for 5 weeks and then going on to pct

Is this possible/dangerous?

Blog Entries
    deca is usualy ran at a minimum of 10 weeks so i would have just stayed with your original plan and do the other stuff after you have finished your first cycle of 10-12 weeks plus pct....are you saying that your going to immidiatly jump to the new gear? the tri-test is probably a lot like sust but if you dont extend the deca then it would have all been a wast of the compound....hopefully a vet will see this and have a more difinative answer for you....

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    imo id wait it out and finish your current cycle. Save the tri test and mast for next time. 6 weeks of deca is pretty much useless.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Well it depends what blend the Tri-test is made of....

If the esters are abundantly similar to Sustanon ... then YES, you can easily switch over to Tri-test for the final 5 weeks.

I wouldn't use masteron right now...

Finish up test/deca IMO..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can switch to the tritest but you need to get more deca and run it at least ten weeks. Forget about the mast for now.

Thread Information