gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Why is anavar, tbol the only good oral cycle?

I am just curious here I have seen it mentioned a bunch on here and I don't understand both those compounds will shut you down to some degree so why is a winstrol only cycle no good then? I don't see winni as being that much harsher than var or tbol for that matter.

I personally believe in a test base for obvious reasons but I was just wondering why some are acceptable and some are not? In comparison a superdrol only cycle will do alot more damage than a winstrol only cycle there are alot of blood tests out there to prove that but people still do it and get great gains on but feel lethargic etc.

The only reason I bring up winni is I don't see a big difference between winni and var IMO. I am hoping to get some kind of facts to back up these suggestions for everyone to get something out of this hopefully not just cause winni only cycle sucks, why and why is var and tbol any good?

If its because of less HPTA suppression does anyone have any studies to back it up? Or is it mostly just word of mouth? I really hope its not because var can be run by females at 5mg ed cause they run winni too and some run test as well var is not as harmless as I see some people believe.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I advise is because of the way I felt on winny alone compared to the way I felt on var or tbol alone. I'm not up on current studies, but I'm sure someone here has some. On winny alone I began to feel lethargic and sex drive dropped, which although isn't the most scientific indicator, I know my body well enough to know that's something I don't like. on var or tbol I don't have those issues.

thai-lan is offline Member
    because of var and tbol are mild ??

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    because of var and tbol are mild ??
    yup. nice quality gains. no aromatization. mild toxicity. easy recovery.

maxtrin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I advise is because of the way I felt on winny alone compared to the way I felt on var or tbol alone. I'm not up on current studies, but I'm sure someone here has some. On winny alone I began to feel lethargic and sex drive dropped, which although isn't the most scientific indicator, I know my body well enough to know that's something I don't like. on var or tbol I don't have those issues.

you had to be on pretty high doses :-)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    winny dose was 60mg/day, var was 80mg/day, tbol was 50mg/day

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There not.

I know of friends who have run Dbol , Winstrol , Var, Tbol alone with decent results. If precautions are taken, I dont see why one cant run most oral cycles.

I'm on Tbol now at 40-50mg/ED. Labido is up, appetite is a joke, no testicular atrophy at all.

I've been playing with various compounds to test my skin out as I'm VERY prone to acne. Dbol + an AI is up next I think...

Although there are various rules which one should follow when using androgens, what effects one person, will not another. So I think going against the grain now and again is needed sometimes.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    There not.

I know of friends who have run Dbol , Winstrol , Var, Tbol alone with decent results. If precautions are taken, I dont see why one cant run most oral cycles.

I'm on Tbol now at 40-50mg/ED. Labido is up, appetite is a joke, no testicular atrophy at all.

I've been playing with various compounds to test my skin out as I'm VERY prone to acne. Dbol + an AI is up next I think...

Although there are various rules which one should follow when using androgens, what effects one person, will not another. So I think going against the grain now and again is needed sometimes.
    Well I think that is what I was wondering I can understand you need a test base cause you are shutting your own down. I never got how one oral compound is better to run alone than another when they essentially do the same thing to you.

Thread Information