ancientgr is offline Junior Member

Opinion on when to start cycle

Gentlemen:

I was planning on starting a 12 week test e (with dbol kickstart) cycle in a month or two. here is my dilemma:

I just joined the army but in the reserves. i was specifically told that i need to start running and running a lot. basic should be one night a week and one weekend a month for a few months but is a lot of running. i was wondering, because i need endurance, should i delay my cycle start, or do you think i should just start it and schedule my days off around basic requirements.

will i have a diminshed endurance while on cycle?

on one hand, i am looking forward to the cycle, on the other hand, i might be
    in great shape after basic, to start a cycle.

bf: 13-14% (drop to 10-12 by start of cycle)
    cycle hist: none
    lifting: 8 years
    weight: 201 lbs

thanks guys.
    Last edited by ancientgr; 10-04-2009 at 09:36 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ancientgr View Post
    Gentlemen:

I was planning on starting a 12 week test e (with dbol kickstart) cycle in a month or two. here is my dilemma:

I just joined the army but in the reserves. i was specifically told that i need to start running and running a lot. basic should be one night a week and one weekend a month for a few months but is a lot of running. i was wondering, because i need endurance, should i delay my cycle start, or do you think i should just start it and schedule my days off around basic requirements.

will i have a diminshed endurance while on cycle?

on one hand, i am looking forward to the cycle, on the other hand, i might be
    in great shape after basic, to start a cycle.

stats: 31yoa
    bf: 13-14% (drop to 10-12 by start of cycle)
    cycle hist: none
    lifting: 8 years
    weight: 201 lbs

thanks guys.
    whats your goals? if its bulking, endurance running wont be your friend

diamond is offline Female Member
    i would wait after basic training...

ur schedule will change a lot when ur there. and hiding it is like impossible when ur in basic training. even reserves they check everything..

i was in the right forces for like a month lol. its hard to hide anything...

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    goals would be to add some mass all around. bulking and running may not go well together.

well it is reserves so i have no issue about the test b/c i would only pin when not on the base. the dbol would be hard to hide tho. i still work full-time at the office during the week, just the one weekend a month will be the issue. i am thinking i will be in great shape (bf wise) when i am done and then that would be a great time to start a cycle. my only concern is the strength loss with all the running but i think i should be fine.

ps: height 5'10

Thread Information