Thread: Gyno Question

mant01 is offline Junior Member

Gyno Question

With Gyno do you actually get red patch's visible on the skin? My left nipple is really tender but I have a red area above it. Its my first cycle so just want to be careful and not sure if I must of just caught myself without noticing whilst Ive been working on a car today or if its a symptom. Sorry for the stupid question just wanted to be careful.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    not likely the redness is from gyno. id say you caught yourself...

are you on cycle or why do you ask?

johnq is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mant01 View Post
    With Gyno do you actually get red patch's visible on the skin? My left nipple is really tender but I have a red area above it. Its my first cycle so just want to be careful and not sure if I must of just caught myself without noticing whilst Ive been working on a car today or if its a symptom. Sorry for the stupid question just wanted to be careful.
    you will no when you get gyno your nipple will drope down or look a bit puffy or maybe you feel a hard pea sized lump behind the nipple.
    your nipple might start itching,
    good luck hope you dont get gyno,
    have nolva on hand if you get any signs

gc1043 is offline New Member
    if the gyno gets bad it will be an escrutiating pain that is so bad if you bump into anything on that side it will sting like hell. For signs of gyno i find best to start with letro and then tapper off to nolvadex . but red pacths.....definetly not gyno probably just hit yourself

Thread Information