MDMA is offline Banned

Help - Hunger went to Shit

It's been 3 days and I've barely had any want/desire to eat. I've barely been making 200grams of protien, and it seems like I was more than force feeding myself, gagging almost every bite.

WTF?! I can't afford to be eatting like this - I need at least 300grams of protien and about 3500 calories. Im on Prop/EQ right now, week 3. I have no idea what happened, just all the sudden went away. My intensity in the gym is still there, and Im still motivated - but my body just doesnt seem to be taking food well.

What's up? Anyone else experience this - and if so, what was the solution. Thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro that sucks, do you feel like you are getting sick. I know there has been a lot of the flu going around here in Boston, pretty much my whole office has gotten it, a couple of my friends too. It has been really bad too. As for suggestions I can only say try this, it worked for me a while back. Right in the morning eat a lot of sugary foods (along with your protein) then with every meal you have eat a lot of sugar again, this pumps up you blood sugar levels and then when you start to crash from the sugar and insulin release your body should get hungry again. Might help you force down some protein. I know it is not a good solution, you will probably put on some fat but if it will help get you by this little phase it won't hurt that much, the protein consumption is what I would be worried about right now in your cycle, it is worth a try.

Pain.

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    I dont know about Prop, but the same thing happened to me with EQ. About week 4-5 of it i stopped feeling sick and started eating like a beast. hope it works out bro.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I get like that too...No desire to eat whatsoever, I could go all day long and not eat anything and not get hungry,For some people it's easy to eat everything in sight, 6x's a day, For me it's more of a force feed thing...I'm willing to try anything to help the appetite...Anyone know of anything besides Eq to make a Bro hungry????

-Stinky

MDMA is offline Banned
    bump

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    split up you injections more maybe, after a few days inbetween injections for me my hunger lessons too bro, but within 1/2 to an hour after injecting once the prop hits i'm hungry as a horse again, i shoot sust 3 times a week 300mg per shot.. hope this helps

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    when I was on EQ..I had hunger pains out the ass...it was all i could do NOT to eat...

Hopefully the EQ will kick in and you will get the hunger that normally comes with it!!

I've been in the same boat as you, and what I did was drop a few more shakes in, ya know something quick and light on the stomach. After a week or so of them, My body got use to the shakes, and when i put food back in the place of them, I was ready to eat.

Hope that helps...just my .02

Kunipshun

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bro you might try some B-12 injections. I tried some B-12 injects that a friend had and WOW in like 2-3 days I was a eating machine!

Peace,
    CC

Rich8888 is offline Member
    MDMA...my appetite went a way post cycle and lost half my gains. Now I am in week 4 of Prop, EQ and Test E. my yunger is back with a vengence. Week 4 should be a tell tale sign for you bro.....Some say week 5. Good luck it will come...keep forcing the protein and 5 meals...even if smaller portions...to keep up the intake and fat burning metabolosm.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    MDMA,

I'm with CarbonCopy, Try some injectable b-12 that should help out.
    Maybe even lay off the MDMA.

xxxl83

dansteelman is offline Member
    I might be retarded here, but where can you get b-12 in an injectable form? IM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE, I HAVE PLENTY. Is inject. b-12 legal? I don't know much about it, can anyone enlighten a bro?

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I find when I can't eat, I'll smoke a doob, then I find myself trying to eat everything in site. I'm not sure how it'll affect your cycle though. With whatever you end up trying good luck to you.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    FUCK, I got the fucken flu today and I'm suppose to start my next cycle this Monday. My back just healed from missalignment... I think I might kill somebody if anything else happens

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Mary Jo juana everytime i see her i get sooo hung ray heh, Yes, me and o Mary go back along way. I used to do things with her that would make some people cry. No everytime me and Mary hook up i have to tell her to be a good girl. She makes me so hungry. My woman does not mind though because i always have an appetite for some good old fashioned furr burger pie, you know the kind of furr burger that grandma used to make. I used to eat my grandmas furr burgers all the time. But now she's gone so i have to settle for my girlfriends furr burgers

MDMA is offline Banned
    Well - update from my last post. I got my apetite back somewhat - not to where I'd like it to be. Im seeming to crave less and less "junk food" which is good and bad. Bad in the sense that it's harder to get those 3500-4000 calories from clean food.

I just had to get back in check with my motivation. I thumbed through some of my favorite body building books, looked at the progress Ive made so far, and had to sit down and seriously imagine what it'd be like to be my goal weight for about 15 minutes.

b12 is any idea, but the EQ should be kicking in soon - so we'll see what happens then.

Thread Information