vwr32golf is offline New Member

Help with cycle in Thailand

Hey all,
    I'm going to be going to Thailand in a few months to train Muay Thai and was planning to use steroids whilst I'm over there... I will only be there two months, so what steroids could I take orally (over the counter) that would help me with gaining mass? Cheers

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    what are your stats?

age? weight? height? bf%?

height: 6 ft 2
    weight: 90kg

Have no experience with steroids whatsoever, but I know if I don't cycle I will have little to no hope of gaining mass, especially training 4-5 hours a day.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^tried eating enough?

Insaneinthemembrane,
    I require about 6000-7000 cals p/day to gain... Couple this with high intensity cardio kickboxing for 4+ hours per day, and small, infrequent and inconvenient meals, I think it will be incredibly difficult to gain whilst in Thailand.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vwr32golf View Post
    Insaneinthemembrane,
    I require about 6000-7000 cals p/day to gain... Couple this with high intensity cardio kickboxing for 4+ hours per day, and small, infrequent and inconvenient meals, I think it will be incredibly difficult to gain whilst in Thailand.

why would your meals be small, infrequent, and inconvenient?? what gym do you plan on attending?? i would reccomend "Tiger Muay Thai". its the best gym in thailand. and eating is very easy there. Mommas bungalows is right down the street. you should have no problem getting in 4 meals a day there. and you can get a 5th meal in, by buying some food to keep in your room to eat before morning practice.

and why is it you want to be gaining mass, while training in muay thai?? kinda counter productive. so is taking gear, since it will have a negative effect on your cardio/stamina.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    You can find everything "over the counter" (more or less) here. I'm finding the challenge with Thailand is to eat well --too much salt (fish sauce) and too much sugar and oil in just about anything you buy at the restaurant or on the streets. My cheap fruit shakes with oatmeal are rocking though.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    why would your meals be small, infrequent, and inconvenient?? what gym do you plan on attending?? i would reccomend "Tiger Muay Thai". its the best gym in thailand. and eating is very easy there. Mommas bungalows is right down the street. you should have no problem getting in 4 meals a day there. and you can get a 5th meal in, by buying some food to keep in your room to eat before morning practice.

and why is it you want to be gaining mass, while training in muay thai?? kinda counter productive. so is taking gear, since it will have a negative effect on your cardio/stamina.
    See below...
    And I do plan on going to TMT... I wanna gain mass because if I loose any more weight I'll look like a prisoner of war. Dude honestly, think about all the calories that would be burnt in 4-5 hours of Muay Thai, there is no way I could maintain a surplus for 3 months.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You still arent eating enough then period...

Anything you want you can get there though but really learn to eat or it will all be wasted.

So then why are you guys on a steroids forum if the answer to everything is 'eat more'?

stpete is offline Banned
    Because in order to do workouts like the ones you mentioned you need fuel (food). Steroids will only take you so far and they're not magic pills. How do basketball players or swimmers do it? I know they all don't turn to juice for energy. They eat right. Look at that olympic swimmer, Michael (i can't remember his last name), he consumes upwards to 10,000 cals a day. I know you said that you don't have that much time to eat but you're going to have find some, or possibly a good meal replacement once a day. I'm not a big fan of those though.
    Plus, it's only 2 months. I know it'll be rough but it can be done. Not to mention at 21 you're in your prime for exercises like that and personally i wouldn't recommend any juice to you at that age.
    Check out the diet section and ask for a good diet over there. Plenty of knowledgeable and helpful guys there that will be happy to get you started.
    Good luck.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    See below...
    And I do plan on going to TMT... I wanna gain mass because if I loose any more weight I'll look like a prisoner of war. Dude honestly, think about all the calories that would be burnt in 4-5 hours of Muay Thai, there is no way I could maintain a surplus for 3 months.
    Well then looks like your out of luck.No one is going to recommend steroids to someone your age and is skinny as you are with a crappy diet.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So then why are you guys on a steroids forum if the answer to everything is 'eat more'?
    Sorry but there are SEVERAL/Many people here NOT on steroids . I was here reading for a couple years before joining and still didnt do a cycle until after I was put on HRT due to low Test levels.

This is NOT a typical site that pushes steroids. It's an educational site.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    See below...
    i have thought about it. ive done it. i was eating so good when i was there, that i didnt lose a single pound the whole time. i was training mma for 3 hours a day, and muay thai for 3 hours a day. then doing privates for an hour at night as well.

nombie is offline Junior Member
    This myth of "you can buy pretty much anything over the counter" is true to a small extent. You can buy all antibiotics, valium, painkillers without perscription. As for AAS I have only ever seen chemists that stock Test and Oxandrolone and nothing else in terms of AAS. You wont find tren , dbol etc over the counter.

As for you cycling AAS while training muay thai!! 3 big problems.

1) You wont gain jack shit because your simply not hitting each muscle group hard enough regardless of intesity (unless your actually weight training as part of workout which they dont do to often in most gyms in thailand)

2) With all that cardio ( even with AAS) bit counter productive.

3) I dont give a flying **** what anyone on this board says!!!!! You wont be eating properly overthere. If you eat on stalls or in restuarants you will be consuming a lot of salt (MSG, fish sauce, salt, oyester sauce). Im half thai so I know what goes in the food.

Unless you have access to a kitchen and the time to buy and cook all your meals AND train 4-6 hours a day, your not going to eat enough its that SIMPLE!!!! One solution to this, is to pull a thai girl (like a waitress or something NOT A BAR GIRL!!!!!) and get close to her, and she will do all your cooking and cleaning thinking she will score a visa by doing this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by nombie View Post
    This myth of "you can buy pretty much anything over the counter" is true to a small extent. You can buy all antibiotics, valium, painkillers without perscription. As for AAS I have only ever seen chemists that stock Test and Oxandrolone and nothing else in terms of AAS. You wont find tren , dbol etc over the counter.

As for you cycling AAS while training muay thai!! 3 big problems.

1) You wont gain jack shit because your simply not hitting each muscle group hard enough regardless of intesity (unless your actually weight training as part of workout which they dont do to often in most gyms in thailand)

2) With all that cardio ( even with AAS) bit counter productive.

3) I dont give a flying **** what anyone on this board says!!!!! You wont be eating properly overthere. If you eat on stalls or in restuarants you will be consuming a lot of salt (MSG, fish sauce, salt, oyester sauce). Im half thai so I know what goes in the food.

Unless you have access to a kitchen and the time to buy and cook all your meals AND train 4-6 hours a day, your not going to eat enough its that SIMPLE!!!! One solution to this, is to pull a thai girl (like a waitress or something NOT A BAR GIRL!!!!!) and get close to her, and she will do all your cooking and cleaning thinking she will score a visa by doing this.
    Ha ha...Love it.

Good old English thinking that is!!

nombie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Ha ha...Love it.

Good old English thinking that is!!
    Yep yep. I spend a lot of time over there and I train over there to (but not in tourist areas i.e chiang mai, bangkok, ko samui, phuket etc). Spend most of my time in a town called phichet where I have family. All the thai girls go crazy as im the only tourist in town! They do as much as possible for my attention. I do get quite fond of the odd one or 2 thai girls, but I would never ever fall for one!! I know what they want. Its funny 2 Thai girls I was with last year wanted me to send them money because their father, mother or brother was sick! No shit they both came up with the same excuse!!

Dont think so!!!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by nombie View Post
    Yep yep. I spend a lot of time over there and I train over there to (but not in tourist areas i.e chiang mai, bangkok, ko samui, phuket etc). Spend most of my time in a town called phichet where I have family. All the thai girls go crazy as im the only tourist in town! They do as much as possible for my attention. I do get quite fond of the odd one or 2 thai girls, but I would never ever fall for one!! I know what they want. Its funny 2 Thai girls I was with last year wanted me to send them money because their father, mother or brother was sick! No shit they both came up with the same excuse!!

Dont think so!!!!
    I've been there 3 times now. My Uncle lives there (Bangkok) and has done for over 15 years now. The last time I visited AS wasnt on my mind as I was about 14.

I do have a Thai supplier thats fairly good though, I think he operates out of Bangkok. Stocks the usual human grade AS with some UGL's too.

Thread Information