bigc56b is offline New Member

First cycle, What should I take?

I'm 20, 5'11 and weight about 175 pounds. I've been all natural throughout my workout plan and now I am trying to figure out what I should take. Any advice would be apreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle, What should I take?-louie-lou-001.jpg   First cycle, What should I take?-dkdkdkdkdkslsls-010.jpg  

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Protein and multi vitamins!

Yea I've been working out for about two years and I felt that I still have trouble getting bigger, also what should I focus on more?

Batman360 is offline Associate Member
    Your not ready yet. You still have a lot of muscle you can add especially at your age. I see at least 3 more years of hard work needed. Good you posted your pics so we could give you an honest critique.

Batman360 is offline Associate Member
    2 years is nothing, it takes many years to get big. Just work on getting stronger and the size will come. Set a goal like 315 for 8 reps on flat bench. When you can do that natural then your ready to start.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigc56b View Post
    Yea I've been working out for about two years and I felt that I still have trouble getting bigger, also what should I focus on more?
    Then add Food to the above suggestion. Really it's way to early. You need to learn to eat or you will loose everything you gain within a couple months.

dont do it yet, you will be sorry for many reasons.

Thank you, I know it's to early for any cycles to be honest eating is my biggest problem, I have a hard time finding the right diet for gains in the gym. I need to eat more! That is why I posted pics so I could get honest opinions and all of your advice is great.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Then add Food to the above suggestion. Really it's way to early. You need to learn to eat or you will loose everything you gain within a couple months.

dont do it yet, you will be sorry for many reasons.
    Agreed^^^

Thread Information