3rd week of PCT, losing weight, need appetite stimulant

I'm in my 3rd week of PCT. Ever since I came off the juice I've been losing the bloat and fat that I put on, but I never thought I was losing a noticeable amount of muscle.

Anyway, yesterday I had 3 different people tell me that I'm looking slimmer, I've been told my shoulders aren't as wide and that my chest isn't as big. Not exactly a good sign in Week 3 of PCT.

Since I came off the juice I've still been working out, just not as intensely. When I was on the juice, my appetite was through the roof and I was eating twice as much food as I normally would. Now in my 3rd week of PCT, my appetite has dropped back down to its normal level, which is very low.

For instance, all I ate yesterday was:
    Beef Steak with Chips
    1 Pancake with 3 eggs in it
    Plate of mashed potato

That was all I ate simply because I didn't have the appetite to eat anything else!

I'm thinking I should research appetite stimulants. I want to find an appetite stimulant that's safe to take constantly all-year round, because my natural appetite is simply too low to keep muscle.

Has anyone ever explored this avenue before? Any advice you can give, any drugs you can suggest?
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 10-04-2009 at 11:51 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all your food choices are terrible and thats no fault of your appetite.

but anyway the only drugs i know of that are intended for appetite stimulation are Megestrol and Marinol but not something i advise taking for your situation. your gonna have to force yourself to eat. Now another form of Marinol...thats up to you.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    beeswax is a natural appetite stimulant. Id look at the food your eatting as well though.

Turin is offline New Member
    I can't believe nobody suggested the obvious for increasing your appetite!
    Roll one up... That will get you hungry like nobody's business!

Or you can try Katadolon, it's a non-narcotic pain reliever, I take it sometimes for sore joints etc. It makes you hungry as hell though!

alpmaster is offline Member
    Were you eating just a lot more pancakes and mash potatoes when on cycle? -_-;;

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    I can't believe nobody suggested the obvious for increasing your appetite!
    Roll one up... That will get you hungry like nobody's business!
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    first of all your food choices are terrible and thats no fault of your appetite.

but anyway the only drugs i know of that are intended for appetite stimulation are Megestrol and Marinol but not something i advise taking for your situation. your gonna have to force yourself to eat. Now another form of Marinol...thats up to you.
    beat you to it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I'm in my 3rd week of PCT. Ever since I came off the juice I've been losing the bloat and fat that I put on, but I never thought I was losing a noticeable amount of muscle.

Anyway, yesterday I had 3 different people tell me that I'm looking slimmer, I've been told my shoulders aren't as wide and that my chest isn't as big. Not exactly a good sign in Week 3 of PCT.

Since I came off the juice I've still been working out, just not as intensely. When I was on the juice, my appetite was through the roof and I was eating twice as much food as I normally would. Now in my 3rd week of PCT, my appetite has dropped back down to its normal level, which is very low.

For instance, all I ate yesterday was:
    Beef Steak with Chips
    1 Pancake with 3 eggs in it
    Plate of mashed potato

That was all I ate simply because I didn't have the appetite to eat anything else!

I'm thinking I should research appetite stimulants. I want to find an appetite stimulant that's safe to take constantly all-year round, because my natural appetite is simply too low to keep muscle.

Has anyone ever explored this avenue before? Any advice you can give, any drugs you can suggest?
    You need to increase the calories in PCT and not half your food intake, you food choices are awfull and you should get your meals in order no wonder your lossing weight and have no appetite, your not eating to maintain muscle tissue, infact its laughable, pull yourself together and eat a solid diet to build and maintain muscle tissue.

sully15 is offline Junior Member
    man up and eat... i used to feel like i was going puke when i was eating but just finished every meal, drinking a lot of water while you eat helps a lot.. now i have a huge appetite

thai-lan is offline Member
    lol your diet sucks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    quit being a little girl and eat!

Thread Information