Critical Mass is offline Senior Member

Better cutter?(options).

250mg test e ew
    400-600mg deca ew
    50-75mg win ed,last 6 weeks
    or

500mg test e ew

Deca can be replaced by boldenone . You can have an ai with the testosterone .

alpmaster is offline Member
    You'll be fine with test at a relatively low dose, and then winny in the back half. It's almost impossible to gain muscle in a hypocaloric state, so you're goal is simply keeping the muscle you have gained while dieting to lose fat, which is easily accomplished with a test dose of around 250mg/week. The winny is nice (if you do well) in the back half because if you BF gets around 10 percent and lower it will produce a nice dry hard look to your physique, and also help with the catabolism that comes with long dieting.

This should be fine for cutting:

Test e 250-300mg/week 1-10/12 (however long you need to be cutting for)
    Winny 50-75mg/d 6-10/12

And I'd run an AI like Asin on the back half to further reduce water retention. And of course, your results will be very, very largely based on how well you can diet and having a cardio regime.

I started the test yesterday,350mg ew. I have plenty of test,so if I have to run more or longer,its no problem. I have 10ml ari I can add.
    Diet is good. Kardio not so good. Goal is to be vascular,I miss the veins on my biceps.lol. Thanks,bro.

I prefer short cycles. I feel like I don't get anything out of steroids after 8 weeks. Here's my spring cutter for march.
    Weeks1-8
    Test prop 50mg/day
    Weeks3-8
    Masteron 50mg/day

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Omna82, what are your stats at this time? I saw some stats on your profile so they could have changed. This could effect your goals and cycle.

I will critique your cycle after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    I prefer short cycles. I feel like I don't get anything out of steroids after 8 weeks. Here's my spring cutter for march.
    Weeks1-8
    Test prop 50mg/day
    Weeks3-8
    Masteron 50mg/day
    This cycle is a joke for a cutter. You need to regroup, badly!

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Care to elaborate?

Actually it's perfectly fine. The mast would be better off at 75mg/d, but I know it's not the cheapest AAS out there. 350mg of prop will make for a great cutting cycle.

I've cut down to 6-8% bf both on steroids and not. The BF you get down to is always based on cardio and diet, the only difference I noted was the amount of muscle lost, which was next to nil on 250mg/week Test.

Run all the tren , mast, winny, test whatever in the world you want, if you can't diet and get your ass on the treadmill, none of that will matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    You could up your dosages and still get the results you want with a cutter. Especially if you are worried about catabolist like problems. Critique your diet to help this problem. Yes, you will loose some but not as drastic as you might think. Don't get in your mind that the steroids will do the work, its the diet. Masteron needs to be increased to atleast 100mg/day imo. I would keep your dosages higher for the cutter and see what happens. Your running the prop at what some guys use for bridging. I do like the shorter lengths of time on and off though. Not trying to argue at all, just would like to see you get the most out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Actually it's perfectly fine. The mast would be better off at 75mg/d, but I know it's not the cheapest AAS out there. 350mg of prop will make for a great cutting cycle.

I've cut down to 6-8% bf both on steroids and not. The BF you get down to is always based on cardio and diet, the only difference I noted was the amount of muscle lost, which was next to nil on 250mg/week Test.

Run all the tren, mast, winny, test whatever in the world you want, if you can't diet and get your ass on the treadmill, none of that will matter.
    I totally agree with the diet and cardio....

You could up your dosages and still get the results you want with a cutter. Especially if you are worried about catabolist like problems. Critique your diet to help this problem. Yes, you will loose some but not as drastic as you might think. Don't get in your mind that the steroids will do the work, its the diet. Masteron needs to be increased to atleast 100mg/day imo. I would keep your dosages higher for the cutter and see what happens. Your running the prop at what some guys use for bridging. I do like the shorter lengths of time on and off though. Not trying to argue at all, just would like to see you get the most out of it.
    Excuse me, but what?

Omna82, what are your stats at this time? I saw some stats on your profile so they could have changed. This could effect your goals and cycle.

I will critique your cycle after that.
    Weight:193
    Hight:5.10
    Bodyfat:-15%(visible upper abs).
    This is 4th cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    250mg test e ew
    400-600mg deca ew
    or

500mg test e ew

Deca can be replaced by boldenone. You can have an ai with the testosterone.
    If your cutting keep it simple, test and winny will be fine from the above two options, run the winny right up to pct start time tho, will help for those 14 days waiting for pct. Dial the diet/cardio in which will give results.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your cutting keep it simple, test and winny will be fine from the above two options, run the winny right up to pct start time tho, will help for those 14 days waiting for pct. Dial the diet/cardio in which will give results.
    I trust your advice Marcus300. My first cut cycle. Im excited what the end results will be.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Im confused...You said that it was a bad cycle for cutting? then you just barely raise the amount?

Simply trying to cut down a little bf i dont think requires 700mg/wk test and 700mg/wk of mast. just my thoughts tho

respect

Thread Information