Gotta Grow is offline New Member

Question Cycle Review from a Virgin

Hello,

So I am considering a trip to the dark side, lol...I have been working out since 1998, but became very serious about bodybuilding in college and through my current life...I began to seriously work out in 2003 after exiting my Marine service at 155 lbs, had freakin superman's metabolism being an infantryman...At this time I was 22...I fell in with a group of guys that were into bodybuilding, I got my diet right, started taking proteins, even experimented with a few pro-hormones between 03-05...Upon graduation I was 175 lbs...After 6 months off, 2005-2006, I got back into it again...I have run most types of pro-hormones out there, trens, superdrols, bolds, 1-test, etc. to good effect...I was 185 lbs benching 385

Now I'm 29 y/o, 5'11", 187 lbs and 8% bodyfat. I have been doing tons of reading on here and decided on one of the novice stacks,

1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1-4 (6) T-Bol
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED-Clomid?

that I found on the website. The only addition is a friend telling me to run something like T-bol for the first 4-6 weeks as a kick start to the cycle, but did n't give me a lot of info on dosage. My goal is to get up to about 205 but retain my same bf, give or take a couple of %. I like being strong but I like the look even better.
    One of my questions is, after reading an article on here about tapering off your cycle, would I do that with this cycle or is that more geared towards individuals running cycles much longer than 12 weeks?
    So this is all probably way to damn much information, but its like the ppl that talk way too much when they get nervous...LOL
    Thanks in advance

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    IMO.....

I'd drop the Clomid and nolva during your cycle and save them for PCT.
    Get a AI to control estrogen during your cycle.

May be a better idea to just run Test for your first cycle...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if this is ur first cycle, drop all that sht.
    run test e for 12 weeks at 2 injections per week.
    leave everything else out..
    keep the l-dex on hand in case u need it or want to cut down on the bloat.

go to the PCT forum and start learning.
    have everything, and i mean everything on hand before u start.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    if this is ur first cycle, drop all that sht.
    run test e for 12 weeks at 2 injections per week.
    leave everything else out..
    keep the l-dex on hand in case u need it or want to cut down on the bloat.

go to the PCT forum and start learning.
    have everything, and i mean everything on hand before u start.
    I agree ^^^

Thanks guys...One thing, I just talked to my friend can only get me test 450, I've read a lot about how painful it can be injecting based on the concentration and what not, but if that is all I can get, is that ok?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    if you decide to run l-dex id suggest .25mg eod and not ed. just my 2 cents. And definately drop the eq, as for tbol id take it but thats just my opinion.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just ran some TNT that was 450mg/ml and it was nothing short of brutal to say the least. A lesser man would have not continued using it. I only made it through by adding human grade test to the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I just ran some TNT that was 450mg/ml and it was nothing short of brutal to say the least. A lesser man would have not continued using it. I only made it through by adding human grade test to the shots.
    Damn was that bad? My friend is doing his first shot tomorrow, so I'm gonna go talk to him and see how it went with him

Yeah you wont know how bad it is for 1-3 days after he injects it. I was fine the first day I did it infact it was painless but the after effects were insane. I thought I had an infection on 3 different occasions until i read up about otehr people having the same issues.

Yeah you wont know how bad it is for 1-3 days after he injects it. I was fine the first day I did it infact it was painless but the after effects were insane. I thought I had an infection on 3 different occasions until i read up about otehr people having the same issues.
    Well I'll have to think about it, but if it is the only thing I can get, I may just have to suck it up, I have a pretty high pain tolerance

It wasnt the pain that botehred me it was the limping around and not being able to run or even jog for that matter. Good luck working legs if you do quad shots.

It wasnt the pain that botehred me it was the limping around and not being able to run or even jog for that matter. Good luck working legs if you do quad shots.
    Ahh gotcha, I see what you're saying

Were you taking one shot a week, or splitting the dose?

Thread Information