spencer.nethercutt is offline New Member

Post New idiot needs help....serious help

Ok...i posted in another thing, but it wasnt the right one...sorry....and plus the info i gave wasnt even right.

Let me start off by saying im an idiot and if you would all like to tell me that i will accept it, no hard feelings.

I bought some trenbolone acetate from a friend of mine who uses and has used for a while. He told me to do 1/2 cc eod until it was gone. I have 6 injections left.

I am 19 years old, i am 6'6" and weight about 205 lbs right now. This has not hurt my sex drive at all, as a matter of fact i think it stays harder now than before but thats for another topic. I have boosted my caloric intake to 8000 a day. I have put on around 15 lbs already on this cycle.

I did not have a planned pct until about 5 minutes ago.... But i need help with how to do my pct

i am looking for help with this also.

Im going to do my pct and wait a week or two after that and start another cycle but i want to stack. I have many questions and i am looking for someone who is interested, seriously interested in helping. Im eager to learn, and if im getting wrong advice from this guy i need someone to help because he isnt giving the advice to just me.

I am NOT asking for a source in the thread, I am looking for someone who is willing to share with me true information and answer the questions i may have so i dont fuc# myself up

IM SURE YALL WOULD ALL LOVE TO BEAT ME WITH A CHAIR FOR BEING SUCH AN IDIOThttp://forums.steroid .com/images/smilies/new/chairshot.gif
    Last edited by spencer.nethercutt; 10-06-2009 at 05:03 AM.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    If u want what I think is my helpful advise, drop the tren .... And DONT cycle with anything until u get at least 220 by ur own ... U are a big guy u prob have a lot of natural growth to do...
    Post ur diet in the diet section and and ur workout regimen as well... Ppl will help u there

Find out how to drop the tren ASAp ask if u can just drop it and that's it or if u need to use another compound...
    Then go read all the educational threads at the top of the pages which are called stickys they should be of great help
    this is a path that requires Lots o protein whole wheats and sweet potatoe... Not drugs....
    Sure u can do it with the drugs faster but it will shrink if u don't eat rlteain or sleep properly...stay in this place and learn how to do it the healthy way .... Think long term man good luck

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Yep a Tren only cycle can **** your world up!! Your lucky you havent experienced and significant sides. Are you sure your Tren is real?Stop your cycle now and PCT as soon as you can!!

What do you have for your PCT?

Whats your tentative plan?

Dont do another cycle 2 weeks after you PCT this one!! You need to wait!! You're 19 years old youre going to screw up your natural test production for the rest of your life!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    Agree with elpro and yth. Remember healthy come first. drop the tren and do your pct immediately. you can start thinking of cycling from 24 or 25.

Quote Originally Posted by RusselGaint View Post
    Agree with elpro and yth. Remember healthy come first. drop the tren and do your pct immediately. you can start thinking of cycling from 24 or 25.
    Not only should he wait till he's 24-25 years old but the dude wants to run cycles Back to back!! No sane informed person would do that!! His source is just selling him gear without a clue on how to properly run a cycle. It is pathetic....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Edit your email address out of your post please.

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    agree. spencer, like elpro said stay in this place and gain some knowledge. and listen to what these guys tell you, they wanna help you, and you've said you want some true information so you don't fuc# yourself up. well this is the true information!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Stop the tren its not the right way to cycle YOU SHOULD NEVER DO A TREN ONLY CYCLE!!your using tren A which means you can start your pct in 3 days i would stop now do your pct and learn how to cycle properly

For "Post Cycle Therapy ", you need to get your hands on two drugs:
    Cloimphene (also spelled Clomifene)
    Tamoxifen

Clomiphene is commonly sold under the tradename Clomid.
    Tamoxifen is commonly sold under the tradename Nolvadex .

You don't need to buy Clomid or Nolvadex though, you can buy any drug product that contains the required drugs (I tend to go for the cheapest ones).

As Sigman Roid said, you need to wait 3 days after taking your last injection of Tren , and then you should do PCT as follows:

Week 1: Take 100 mg of Clomiphene every day. Take 40 mg of Tamoxifen every day.
    Week 2: Take 50 mg of Clomiphene every day. Take 20 mg of Tamoxifen every day.
    Week 3: Same as Week 2
    Week 4: Same as Week 2
    And then your PCT is finished.

From what I hear, Trembolone shuts down your natural Testosterone production severely, so you probably should always run Testosterone with it. By the way how are your balls? Have they decreased in size much?

You need to wait WAY more than 2 weeks after PCT until you start another cycle. I'm currently in the last week of PCT of my first ever steroid cycle, and I reckon it will be at least 3 or 4 months before I juice again.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 10-06-2009 at 05:47 AM.

Razor172 is offline Junior Member
    yeah read read and read!!!!!! hey almond i see you did your first cycle how did it go? a little stat on it. if you dont mind Im going to be doing my first one in about a month. just been reading and learning from the site man this woke me up to the right way. alot of guys in the gym doing things all wrong. (young) guys
    thanks razor

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    For "Post Cycle Therapy ", you need to get your hands on two drugs:
    Cloimphene (also spelled Clomifene)
    Tamoxifen

Clomiphene is commonly sold under the tradename Clomid.
    Tamoxifen is commonly sold under the tradename Nolvadex .

You don't need to buy Clomid or Nolvadex though, you can buy any drug product that contains the required drugs (I tend to go for the cheapest ones).

As Sigman Roid said, you need to wait 3 days after taking your last injection of Tren , and then you should do PCT as follows:

Week 1: Take 100 mg of Clomiphene every day. Take 40 mg of Tamoxifen every day.
    Week 2: Take 50 mg of Clomiphene every day. Take 20 mg of Tamoxifen every day.
    Week 3: Same as Week 2
    Week 4: Same as Week 2
    And then your PCT is finished.

From what I hear, Trembolone shuts down your natural Testosterone production severely, so you probably should always run Testosterone with it. By the way how are your balls? Have they decreased in size much?

You need to wait WAY more than 2 weeks after PCT until you start another cycle. I'm currently in the last week of PCT of my first ever steroid cycle, and I reckon it will be at least 3 or 4 months before I juice again.
    Bad advice^^^ he is 19yrs old he doesnt need to be shutting down his system before its fully developed

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    PLEASE listen to these guys. MOST important is do NOT do another cycle right after this one. Preferable you dont do another one until you are 24/25.
    Pray you have not done any permanent damage YET. There are many many things that can go wrong and at your age are more than likely to go wrong.

Do you want to be 20 and have to tell the doctor or you gf why you cant get it up anymore? Do you know you still have potential to grow taller and you WILL grow wider unless you fuse your growth plates and that is one of the effect of doing steroids at an early age does. Is that what you are looking for?

Please dont just put down the needle but also read up and educate yourself.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I just realised your only 19 i over looked that(sorry) i still stand by what i said earlier but i would just add at your age you should stay well away from gear as marcus said allready you could end up doing some permenant damage and areto young to be using

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with all the above

Thread Information