Thread: 1st cycle

1st cycle

Weight: 145-150
    Height: 5'6
    Body Fat: 8%-10%
    Years Training: 6

I am considering taking my first cycle, and any input from experienced users will be greatly appreciated.

I feel that naturally I have reached my plateau, but unfortunately still have "small man complex". I am not trying to look like a professional bodybuilder, but would like to add some more lean mass. I heard that your first cycle should be your hardest because your body will react the best to it, however please keep in mind that I am very concerned about potential side effects.

Please provide information on what you would recommend,
    (Stacking? Dosage? Post Therapy?)

Thanks

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Whoever told you your first should be your heaviest cycle is a idiot the total opposite is true,looking at your stats your still quite young and although your 5'6 and 145lbs you can still add weight naturally with diet and training

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with Sigg.
    if u have been training for 6 years, i think u should head over to the diet forum, then the workout forum. time to change ur training.
    u can gain alot once u start eating and training to grow.
    hold off on any chems for couple years.

I understand that acheiving maximum results naturally is the best way to do it...but not the "American Way" lol...bigger is better and instant gratification taken into consideration, what was/would be your first cycle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    few here will recommend a cycle at your age, if you are intent on doing one at least do enough research to propose a cycle and pct for critique.

Alright, on steroid .com under "novice cycles" the most basic one is:

Test Cyp 400mgs a week for 12 weeks
    D-Bols (optional) 20mgs/day for first 4 weeks

OR:

Sus 250, 400mgs a week 12 weeks
    Deca 200, 100 mgs a week 10 weeks

Nolva 4 weeks

There is no PCT for this cycle listed, however I am reading that nolva for 4 weeks following the cycle wouldn't hurt in raising natural test levels back to normal.

I've been lifting for 6 years, and have been around juice for a while now. Some of the things that I see my buddies inject is rediculous (as far as steroids ...with little PCT in mind...Cycle after cycle with little off time...mega dosages, then just stopping.) not to mention the amount of alcohol and drugs ( X, Liquid G, Coke, Pot) they put in their bodies on the weekends...And the scary thing is, is that I have seen no negative side effects from this neglect...I obviously can't see what their livers look like, but as far as exterior.
    I'm pretty straight edged...don't drink, smoke, don't do drugs, and eat pretty well. I've been lifting naturally since age 15, a little creatine and protein here and there. I undertand that I probably should wait until age 25+ to get on a cycle, but seeing what they're doing to their bodies makes me less weary of steroids, since I'd be doing a whole hell of a lot less damage then them.

I have access to pretty much anything I need, so thats not a worry, I just want to make sure I have exactly everything I need before poking. I want everything laid out for me as far as gear, needles, PCT, so once I do it I can be completely prepared

Any critiquing information as to what to take, how much, when, where, is very appreciated.
    Last edited by Tall And Thin Is In; 10-08-2009 at 08:20 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall And Thin Is In View Post
    I understand that acheiving maximum results naturally is the best way to do it...but not the "American Way" lol...bigger is better and instant gratification taken into consideration, what was/would be your first cycle?
    the american way is wrong.
    you are too young, learn how to diet and train.
    you have plenty of time to wait before considering a cycle.

I read the link Marcus and I appreciate it...I eat well, but it prob wouldn't hurt to eat larger portions and more often...I'll keep plugging away at the diet, especially this winter.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall And Thin Is In View Post
    I read the link Marcus and I appreciate it...I eat well, but it prob wouldn't hurt to eat larger portions and more often...I'll keep plugging away at the diet, especially this winter.
    Good, AAS are not for you at your age, it isnt worth the risk!

food is the key to your goals at your age..

if i had a $ for everytime i post this I would be a rich ladyboy

mas-polloxxx is offline Junior Member
    x2 ^^^^^

Thread Information