So, I've been back and forth with this clinic and after all the positive feedback I've gotten from you guys here (BTW, thank you) I gave my cycle requirements, to the clinic I'm dealing with, and here's what they come back with...

"Ok no worries. I was offering that cyp/prop blend cause it will hit your system faster that’s all. The names of the testosterones are just the ester they use to make it into a injection. Some esters break down faster than others to release the test into your system. There all testosterones no matter how you look at it. The anastrozole is too strong for you. Tamoxifen is what you would want to do while you are on. They both are estrogen blockers. Anastrozole just blocks all estrogen and tamoxifen lets just some into your body. Too much estrogen is bad and so is not enough. Pct would include the clomid and HCG . With that said this what it would cost you:

10 week cycle:

2 bottles of cypionate
30 tamoxifen tabs

PCT:

30 clomid tabs
1 bottle of HCG

That would last you 10wks plus your PCT. You would be doing 2cc of week of test or 400mgs and 3 tamoxifen tabs a week to keep your estrogen down. The PCT would be doing 2 clomid tabs a day and 1000un of HCG every other day until gone."

For this cycle, do I really need the HCG? If do, shouldn't I be taking the HCG with the actual cycle and NOT the PCT.

What do you guys think of their recommendation. I'm I being sold stuff I don't need?