Thread: Anavar question

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Anavar question

a friend of mine gave me 100 10 mg clear capsules with a white power in it and said it was Anavar . He is a reliable source but want to know if that is how Anavar looks or is it strictly a Tab form??????

Thanks

zepiqueno is offline Junior Member
    anavar mostly is produced by underground lab's your capsules are probabli the same as i am on ,just oxandrolone powder ,and some creatine or something to that effect.i would run 4 a day till there done but i would get another bottle so you can run about 8 week's.Now you wont get a bunch of size but you will get a nice hard look to your muscles and a strength gain,your pumps will be preemo as well.Let me know what your gonna do,does your bottle say which lab it's from?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    buy some more and ship them to me to check out,, im gonna need at least 300 to test them though

LOL,,, not sure on the lab but a good source friend body builder supplying me. 100 capsules

well as for you i would say take em ,if you take four a day till there done you will get strength and rock hard muscle's ,i dont think you would need pct and you dont have to worry about sides like gyno so go 4 it imo(in my opinion) about the pct you might need a higher up member to let you know,as for me i have been on this cycle of anavar only for about 5 week's and am going for 8 at 40 mg a day.If i can find clomid i am gonna do pct ,if not i am sure my own natural test will bounce back any ways .

Also I must add I am 41 and on TRT and taking 200 mg of TEST C weekly.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    Good deal...

Are you planning on bumping up the Test?

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    ahh very nice pulled that outta left field , i am on an anavar only cycle sadly enuff .

Quote Originally Posted by zepiqueno View Post
    ahh very nice pulled that outta left field , i am on an anavar only cycle sadly enuff .
    And the beauty of it is that he doesnt have to worry about any sides associated with low test from running var being on a TRT dosage of test.

No PCT either... makes cycling easier.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I pesonally think its foolish to put anything in your body that you are not 100% certain what it is. and if it is anavar you dont exactly have very much.

How can you be certain of any UG purchased product? They are all unregulated...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    never said i recommended nor used ugl. nonetheless 100 unmarked capsules from a friend is a different scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    never said i recommended nor used ugl. nonetheless 100 unmarked capsules from a friend is a different scenario.
    UG gear usually comes unmarked... His friend probably acquired it through a UG source... Hopefully its legit.

Ask him if he can find out what UG lab its from...or what UG source maybe its some "private" UG source...

LiamZ is offline Junior Member
    anything less than 3 months on var would be foolish , well atleast i feel that way but im no expert.

thai-lan is offline Member
    3months of orals? are you out of your mind?? you must run 10mg for 3months to not get fvcked liver

what iheard is 8-12 weeks 40 mg's ed is good

Although Anavar is relatively mild on the liver compared to other orals 12 weeks is a bit long IMO. I'd run 50mg ED for 8 weeks give it a rest for 6-8 weeks then start again. May be a good idea to get liver values checked...

Remember to use milk thistle or some other liver sup.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamZ View Post
    anything less than 3 months on var would be foolish , well atleast i feel that way but im no expert.
    U need to do a little more research

to the op ... Try it out at 40 mg or 50 dependindg on the budget... And if it is good( pumps tighter look) ask him for more

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please do not advise anyone on how to take steroids . You're a mad man.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Please do not advise anyone on how to take steroids . You're a mad man.
    X2

WOW! because you guys wouldnt do it means its wrong eh ? thats how this site works ive noticed. Well ok then guys, yes 3months of Var is way too much, listen to everyone who has experiemented with it and tweeked it to fit their needs instead of finding out on your own and tweeking it to your needs...... I have many friends on Var and they have been doing it for 3 1/2 months with no problems and is why Im doing 60mgs ED for 10weeks , obviously im using something to help livre and I have a pct planned out.

Quote Originally Posted by zepiqueno View Post
    what iheard is 8-12 weeks 40 mg's ed is good

IS 12 weeks not 3months ? thought so! WHY anyone would use it less than 2-3 months is wasting money. It doesnt act fast .

If you were going to run a oral for 12 weeks Anavar would be the choice.... Since its one of the easiest orals on the liver. But I wouldnt advise it... Why not run it for 8 weeks then take a break of 6-8 weeks and run it again. In between cycles get liver values checked.... All depending on how long you are cycling other substances etc....

I 100% agree with the liver checks with 12wks of use with Var but you gain so little on it but its solid , waiting that 6-8 weeks off just doesnt seem logical on a mild mild steroid like Var. For me, 12 weeks at 60mgs ED and then clomid 50mgs 2 weeks at end of 12 and for another 2 after its done.

I always run my var with test and maybe abother substance... You just run your var alone?

yes i am this time . I fight MMA and need it for trimming and solid gains that will keep me in the same weight devision. I have a post on here that i was going to mix Var/winny/test but decided against it after someone telling me winny and var together wouldnt work. what do you think ?

here is what 3 of my buddies are taking at this moment. They have been lifting for 13years . This is why i say var no less than 2-3...

Sust 500mgs wk- 12 weeks
    EQ 500mgs wk- 12 weeks
    Tren 400mgs wk- 8 weeks
    Var 40mgs day- weeks 8-14

thanks for disputing your opinion with me , i appreciate it and consider everything said.

Tren is not something you wanna take if your fight MMA. Tren is notorious for breathing sides.Shortness of breath...

A good fighters stack would be:
    Test E 250-300mgwk wks 1-16
    (any more and you'll have to much water retention and muscle cramps)
    EQ 500-600mgwk wks 1-15
    Anavar wks wks1-4,wks 11-18

PCT 19-22

BTW- I've mixed var and winny before with good results. But I think just var is a better option as a fighter.

hey ythrashin i see you all over these forums and u know your shit ,so i was wondering your advice ,itrain mma as well,what would you think of a test e and winnie cycle and how long do i need to wait to do it after an 8 week anavar only cycle,Thought i would ask you cause u definitly know you stuff thanks dude,and sorry for thready jacking.
    "i dont go with the flow ,i flow with the go" rickson gracie

Thanks bro'

Well time on including PCT should = time off .

So if you ran a 8 week cycle of anavar and I'm assuming a 3 week pct you should wait at least 11 weeks before cycling again... It wouldnt hurt though to take a longer break to let your HPTA further recover even tho' anavar is relatively mild on it.

Truthfully I wouldn't stack winny with Test if you are a MMA fighter. It may make your joints hurt. I would stack Test at a dose under 400mg wk with Anavar. EQ is also always a good option if you aren't going to be tested...
    Between winny and anavar, anavar is the better choice by fare.

Winny also weakens your Tendons and cartilige. EQ, anavar and Deca help rebuild Tendons and cartilige. This is important when you are a MMA fighter. High impact and hard on joints being put in arm bars and submission holds.....

Here is a very informitive read on AAS effects on skeletal muscle and collegen

Increase skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis with certain AAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(originally posted by AnimalMass)

While injecting test increases protein synthesis by roughly 50 times, depending on dose and time, most bodybuilders forget that it will reduce collagen synthesis by more than 50% -- more like 80%, giving you the collagen synthesis rate of a senior citizen. Since collagen makes up tendons, bros are very prone to injury if they continue to lift very heavy, unless they cycle off T and let their collagen synthesis get back to normal. It's like having the skeletal muscle of a gorilla with the tendons of a very old man.

Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.

Also, the drugs I mention increase collagen synthesis while also increasing collagen cross-linking integrity, making for a much stronger tendon.

Winstrol, on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon.

You can plan a cycle of AAS which will increase collagen synthesis and skeletal muscle growth at the same time. The key is the drug(s) you choose.

Deca , Equipoise , Anavar , and Primobolan will ALL increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density, leaving you with a substantially reduced chance of becoming injured than if you choose to use AAS like sus, cyp, or enth.

While testosterone will increase bone mass and density, even at supra-physiological levels, the result is weaker tendons due to inhibition of collagen syn.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal muscle mass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength, enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you must choose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle. Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a 'normal' physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this. Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit collagen syn, but paradoxically, will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

These drugs have longer half-lives than most other AAS, so this should be considered when timing your post cycle Clomid use. Here they are:

Deca: 15 days Equipoise: 14 days Primobolan: 10.5 days

Anavar has a half-life of only 8 hours so it should not pose a problem.

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures.

Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good -- they increase several biomakers of collagen syn -- ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically.

Use of any of these drugs @ supra-physiological levels with a maintenance dose of test will increase collagen syn while at the same time increase skeletal muscle mass. Skeletal muscle mass gains will not be as dramatic as with large testosterone doses but you have to weigh the risk/reward basis for yourself. Also, these drugs do not satisfy the libido like testosterone, but that is not the point of this thread. It is only to demonstrate that you can increase skeletal muscle and collagen syn at the same time with certain AAS -- the decision is up to you.

sounds good bud awsome info , i will go with the anavar and test e i have heard about winnie doing this due to sucking the water out of your body or something to that effect giving you dry joint's so yeah i think test e and anavar would be great ,i will just have to run an AI with that and proper pct is this correct?

You may possibly need a AI. I would keep one on-hand just in case...

And a proper PCT... 4 weeks clomid or nolva or both whatever you prefer...

Consider running HCG during your cycle also.

here is what 3 of my buddies are taking at this moment. They have been lifting for 13years . This is why i say var no less than 2-3...

Sust 500mgs wk- 12 weeks
    EQ 500mgs wk- 12 weeks
    Tren 400mgs wk- 8 weeks
    Var 40mgs day- weeks 8-14

I would never use tren as a fighter , i was just stating what my friends were using and the time frame of the Var.

Thread Information