Thread: read this

michi is offline Associate Member

read this

Hey all this is my week 4 and i am lefting more wieghts and my gains aint fast and i cant eat alot, at my cycle start i used to eat as a beast but now!!! i force my self to eat, so what do u think? when the good gains will start? am taking 250 sus aweek and 150deca aweek .

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Well, like you said your not eating much...That would be a huge reson why you are not gaining much...You gotta eat BIG...Feed your muscles,Their hungry...
    Last edited by stinky; 01-02-2003 at 06:53 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i thought we told you that 17 year olds shouldn't do roids! you guys never listen..you ask all these questions that you should already know if you are taking roids..quit and take your clomid...Madmax..

madmax if u dont want to help dont its my problem to take roids or no! so wana help thanks for that , dont want to help thanks again but dont tell me every time to stop my cycle because i wont i gained 14 pounds already but i should gain more , the sus and deca started to pump

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    o.k i feel a poem comming on....Madmax..

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Michi..you are going to lose all your gains if you don't learn how to diet and train properly. Sure, anyone will make gains when they take steroids , but the knowledged and smart juicers are the ones who keep their gains!! You will not get alot of help at this board because of the fact that you are so young. I hope you don't hurt yourself or regret anything later in life. Peace, Majorpecs

thanks majorpics i know how to train and what to eat .

TeenPL is offline Banned
    You are not ready for AS my friend for many reasons:
    1. You have only been training for one year
    2. You don't know how to properly dose, (150deca)
    3. It sounds like you're not a very disciplined eater

If you are set on doing this, do it right. I suggest ending this cycle early, take your clomid(hope you have some), work on diet, training, and rest, and see how far that gets you. With only one year of training under your belt, i'm sure you've got alot of growing to do. Be careful bro.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    You cant tell Michi anything,Remember...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38712

ssoj is offline New Member
    I am going to have to agree with everyone. You are still young brother. at such a young age you can recieve alot gains by dieting the right way and triaining correclty. I would recomend trying hgh herbal percursors. As far as eating properly for gains You need to eat more often in smaller amounts until you can eat 5-7 big meals a day. keep increasing how much you eat day to day during each setting. Try eating 7-10 times a day. eventualy your body and meatabolism will get use to the routine and soon enough you won't be able to go 2 hours with-out devouring a 2lb steak. The body is a creture of habit bro. there is alot truth to this saying.

Thread Information