Thread: Localized acne

fastwardo is offline Junior Member

Localized acne

I started week 6 of a Test E cycle yesterday, and today I noticed that both of my side delts are covered with little red zits. I counted roughly 25-30 on each delt. My traps and upper back are clear except for maybe one or two random ones. At first I thought it was a rash of some sort, but then I looked at my other side delt and it was the same lol. Is it common for a person on cycle to get acne in just one spot like that? I'm very grateful that my face and neck are clear, and I can always cover my delts with a T-shirt. I have L-dex on hand. Should I start using that? This is my first cycle by the way, and I am 25 years old. Never had acne issues in my life.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fastwardo View Post
    I started week 6 of a Test E cycle yesterday, and today I noticed that both of my side delts are covered with little red zits. I counted roughly 25-30 on each delt. My traps and upper back are clear except for maybe one or two random ones. At first I thought it was a rash of some sort, but then I looked at my other side delt and it was the same lol. Is it common for a person on cycle to get acne in just one spot like that? I'm very grateful that my face and neck are clear, and I can always cover my delts with a T-shirt. I have L-dex on hand. Should I start using that? This is my first cycle by the way, and I am 25 years old. Never had acne issues in my life.
    i posted this in another thread but you should try acne annihilator from platinum labz. miracle worker on acne and skin issues.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    do you shoot into your delts?

fastwardo is offline Junior Member
    No, the only place I shoot is in my glutes. No acne there! lol. Actually a few hours ago I got out a hand held mirror and looked at my back and I did notice several new zits, but nothing like on my delts.

Thread Information