Thread: 3 cc

StreetFx is offline New Member

Question 3 cc

I just want some people to give me there opinion on injecting 3 cc of an oil base into my deltoids. I don't know if that muscle can handle all that fluid

thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    depends on the size of your delts. I could take it, but I wouldn't advise many to do it. I'm curious why you would need to inject 3cc at once? stats and cycle?

Big
    I just reviewed your other thread, if you're shooting 2cc of test and 2cc of deca per week, just shoot 2cc twice a week.
    yes you can mix the test and the deca in the same shot.

180 5'8 22yrs 12 to 15 % BF

Am going to do a Deca and Enanthate cycle but the deca that I can get and know is good is only 100mg per cc so 2 cc on Monday plus a 1 cc of test and then the next inject would be Thursday same thing

Big
    I see. I'm not a fan of big injections, personally I would break it up into more shots per week.

alright that's what i will do but i kinda only inject in my deltoids never done the leg or ass what do you think of just injecting in the deltoids could anything happen by just doing that

Big
    to break up that volume you should go for at least 4 shots a week to keep them comfortable, that's hitting the same muscle too often in my opinion. I used to dread adding new muscle groups, once you get used to it there is nothing to it. try quads, sitting down relaxed it's right in front of you, a nice big muscle to hit. I've shot glutes, quads, delts, pecs, traps, lats, delts, bi's, and tri's. I now shoot delts and bi's more than anywhere else, but it's nice to have plenty of groups I'm comfortable with.

Alright thanks Big for your info am just going to have to man up and try somewhere else i have just heard that everywhere else hurts and am ***** with needles lol take it easy

Big
    once you get used to other sites you will be glad you did

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Just shoot mon/wed/fri/sat to break up the volume of oil. Tris are painless and easy to hit, delts obviously, quads are very easy and usually painless, glutes i have my gf do since i dont feel like bending back but those are always painless. Thats 4 easy spots for 8 injection sites bro, what more u need? They say not to shoot the same spot in 7 days so u dont build up scar tissue. Thats the rule of thumb i go by, never had a problem.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Yikes! I cant imagine shooting 3cc into one delt... I'd split it up between the two delts, space out your injects like suggested or inject into other sites.

Thread Information