Jewels29 is offline New Member

Wink Contraception and anavar

Hi everyone !

I was wondering... I have been taking the birth control pill for few years now. Can I start doing a cycle of anavar without stopping the pill ? If so, what are the impacts and side effects? I am conscious that my hormonal system will be messed up but how bad ? Can somebody give me the information ?

Thanks

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    People are going to want you to answer a few questions before they answer. What is your age? Height? Weight? BF%? Reason and goals for cycle?

well, I'm 29, 140 pounds and approx. 5'6. Basically, I wanna cut down a bit and keep muscle mass

My wife's period totally went away for the duration of her cycle and then even 3 months after that so there was obviously no need for the pill but everyone reacts different.
    Theres also somthing with the pill when taken with var that effects bone density I cant remember exactly maybe one of the other guys or gals can give a better insight.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels29 View Post
    well, I'm 29, 140 pounds and approx. 5'6. Basically, I wanna cut down a bit and keep muscle mass
    Are you trying to do this for athletics or looks? Reason I ask is, unless you need to keep yourself at a certain weight, for class and what not, why not just use diet and cardio?

well, I'm already training 5-6 days a week, doing cardio 5 days a week. I have been training seriously for about 5 years. A lots of people have tried to motivate me in competing. But, before actually starting anything, I wanna make sure of the risks and side effects than can occur from taking var especially when you're on the pill. I don't really want to get off of it because of the fact that I have regular periods.

I would like if somebody has the information about taking both, birth control and var. What are the side effects and impacts. Hormone levels ? During and after ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels29 View Post
    I would like if somebody has the information about taking both, birth control and var. What are the side effects and impacts. Hormone levels ? During and after ?
    You need to request access to the female only forums there are tons of var /birth controll questions and answers and the ladies will be able to give you some solid advice.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Why don't you ask a doctor?

Thread Information