Awesome_Shiloh is offline New Member

need some guidance...

i'm pretty new to the whole bodybuilding scene, just started this year and have gone from 140 to 160 (in weight), went in for a hormone diffency test and test results came back above normal, not cycling and never have, but did take a 6 different type of andro stacker in highschool in order to play varsity football, just wondering if this is what ya'll mean by good genetics? i fluctuate between 155 and 162 depending on my water intake and flexed biceps are 16.5 in and 16 1/8 in. i got more into training because after my release (don't ask) i wanted to get into UFC style fighting. Are my gains too much for wanting to get into fighting, or at 5'9" do i still have some gaining to do without affecting my speed? i can o 3,000 push-ups in sets of 30 in just under 3 hours. my ultimate goal is to get into prize fighting (boxed on the highschool team). should i think about cycling or just do what i can naturally? will be moving to San Antonio, Texas in 1 year so i'm not worried about availibility just opinions, any thoughts welcome. thx

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Well you got a few different ideas going. You gained naturally 20 lbs in a year, so that is good, and you got good size arms, so that points toward bodybuilding; but you say your ultimate goal is boxing. I always heard that boxers didnt do roids like dball because then their arms would pump too much and not work right for boxing; and you also have to worry about keeping your weight down for boxing. So the two ideas kind of go in opposite directions. On the other hand, there are lots of different types of roids and probably not all of them do that. I guess if boxing is your ultimate goal you gonna have to ask a good boxing coach? Sorry I cant help more.

Thread Information