BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member

Week 10 of cycle......

Whats up? ive been thinking about extending my test cyp cycle to 15wks and adding winstrol @ 40-50mg ed for the last 3-4weeks. Is this a good idea? Ive already put on almost 13lbs of muscle while cutting fat but I want to harden/cut up just a bit more and add maybe a couple more lbs of muscle before ending my cycle...

Also, is it alright to change esters of test late in a cycle? I thought about switching from cypionate to enanthate to maybe hit the receptor different while boosting my dosage 100-200mg every week. So i would probably up from 500 to 600 or maybe 750 for weeks 12-15 while adding in winny @ the same time.....

I am going to be taking clen @ some point after the cycle and was wondering about that as well -- should clen be started in a) the 15-17 day time frame @ the end of the cycle BEFORE pct is started, b) the first day of pct, or c) at the conclusion of pct??

Let me know what you guys think of all this and thanks for all help/advice

BGIZZLE

first cycle and you want to bump it up to 750? Your prolly just going to get more water weight and unkeepable gains during the last 4-5 weeks anyways. If you've put on 13lbs of muscle why get greedy?

winny is expensive, I would hold on to it for the next cycle and run it properly or You could just start taking the winny right now. You could end your cycle at the end of 12 weeks, and since you don't start pct till 17 days after your last shot that would give you 4 weeks of winny

why are you taking clen during pct? do you want to shed more fat? or control fat gain?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winny is expensive? thats news to me. I wouldnt bother upping the dose through the last few week. Winny is ok to run right up to pct.

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    first cycle and you want to bump it up to 750? Your prolly just going to get more water weight and unkeepable gains during the last 4-5 weeks anyways. If you've put on 13lbs of muscle why get greedy?

winny is expensive, I would hold on to it for the next cycle and run it properly or You could just start taking the winny right now. You could end your cycle at the end of 12 weeks, and since you don't start pct till 17 days after your last shot that would give you 4 weeks of winny

why are you taking clen during pct? do you want to shed more fat? or control fat gain?
    this isnt my first cycle. why would the last 4-5wks be only water weight and unkeepable?? Not getting greedy, just tryinta to make the most of my cycle...

and I havent decided if i am going to take clen before pct, during pct, or after pct -- that was one of my questions if you read my post. the clen is both to control and shed fat after the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Winny is expensive? thats news to me. I wouldnt bother upping the dose through the last few week. Winny is ok to run right up to pct.
    yea i didnt know winny was that expensive either but anyways..why do you think that upping the dose is a bad idea?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not much to gain at this point. As stated maybe some extra bloat or chance of gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629 View Post
    this isnt my first cycle. why would the last 4-5wks be only water weight and unkeepable?? Not getting greedy, just tryinta to make the most of my cycle...

and I havent decided if i am going to take clen before pct, during pct, or after pct -- that was one of my questions if you read my post. the clen is both to control and shed fat after the cycle

yea i didnt know winny was that expensive either but anyways..why do you think that upping the dose is a bad idea?

well my source suck then, ha

but ya the best gains from test come from weeks 4-8 where you gain your first 5-8 pound of muscle then the rest are harder to keep cuz you jumping up in weight so much

and i understand making the most of your cycle. run the winny the last two weeks of test and up to pct at 50mg/ day shld be fine

thanks guys

any other advice/opinions about switching esters and when to start clen ???

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629 View Post
    thanks guys

any other advice/opinions about switching esters and when to start clen???
    With everything youve said and goals id do this bro:
    weeks 1-10 (whatever ur already doin obviously!)
    weeks 10-15 test prop 100mg eod (400mg week, mon/wed/fri/sun)
    weeks 11-14/15 winny at 50mg ed
    weeks 11-14/15 clen (dose is up to u bro, everyones different)
    Thats it! Prop will help drop some water weight, 400mg is more then enough especially since u want to cut/harden up! Winny i say only 50mg ed, know why? I did 50mg for one week, didnt notice much so upped to 75mg ed for the next 3 weeks and it fuc@ked me up bad afterwards! Had dry knees/joints well after the cycle until now on my current cycle with deca ! Keep it low with winny, strong stuff for dryin ur joints! Thats what id do and test prop would ne nice to finish a long ester cycle and get pct timing closer to when u stop then a long ester and waiting 2 weeks. Probably how id start and end all my future long ester cycles! Get a good kickstart with prop and a good switch at the end to get pct timed much closer when u come off.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Actually test ace is my new favorite short ester test! Id stay with test ace for now on and its cheaper then prop! Thats just me though, just sayin.

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post

winny isnt expensive IMHO, and he is probably taking the clen to hold on to as much hard earned muscle as possible while maintaining the lower bodyfat % during his pct.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    With everything youve said and goals id do this bro:
    weeks 1-10 (whatever ur already doin obviously!)
    weeks 10-15 test prop 100mg eod (400mg week, mon/wed/fri/sun)
    weeks 11-14/15 winny at 50mg ed
    weeks 11-14/15 clen (dose is up to u bro, everyones different)
    Thats it! Prop will help drop some water weight, 400mg is more then enough especially since u want to cut/harden up! Winny i say only 50mg ed, know why? I did 50mg for one week, didnt notice much so upped to 75mg ed for the next 3 weeks and it fuc@ked me up bad afterwards! Had dry knees/joints well after the cycle until now on my current cycle with deca! Keep it low with winny, strong stuff for dryin ur joints! Thats what id do and test prop would ne nice to finish a long ester cycle and get pct timing closer to when u stop then a long ester and waiting 2 weeks. Probably how id start and end all my future long ester cycles! Get a good kickstart with prop and a good switch at the end to get pct timed much closer when u come off.
    thanks for all of the advice bro but i dont have test ace or prop. I only have cyp and enanthate (only thinking about switching esters from cyp to enanthate bc idk how legitimate my other cyp is)

I probably wouldnt take the clen while taking test and winny though bc thats a little too much for me + i want to use the clen to my advantage during pct when cortisol levels and chance of fat gain are much higher...

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    winny isnt expensive IMHO, and he is probably taking the clen to hold on to as much hard earned muscle as possible while maintaining the lower bodyfat % during his pct.
    correct.

BUMP for anymore advice on switching test esters during cycle AND when to start clen (first day after last inj, first day of pct, half way through pct, ect...)

thanks for all the help

Another bump to my previous post

yo ppl

Thread Information