rylly41 is offline Associate Member

EQ, Sust, Var cycle review

I’ve been cycling on and off for the past 7 yrs…. Everything from Deca and Test to oral Var and Winny. In the past I was caught by the NCAA and MLB, even after an oil change. The water gains of Deca alerted the training staff that something wasn’t right ☺! In order to not alert friends and family, I have stayed pretty mild in my past cycles.

Stats: 6’6”, 18% body fat, 8+ year weight and functional training, clean diet.

I’ve decided that my next cycle will again be mild, not looking for massive gains but quality.

I am looking at a Test and Equipose cycle with 6 weeks of Var at the end.
    400mg EQ p/wk 1-12
    500mg Sust p/wk 1-12
    100mg Var ED, wk 6-12
    250 mg UDCA ED wk 4-19
    20mgs Nolvadex ED wk 13-19

I know that EQ is best taking for more than 12 weeks, if I can push it I will to 14.
    I got a great deal on the Sust and Var, so I would like to use them.

I am looking to shred fat while slightly bulking.
    After much research on the forums, I thought it best to post a "cycle review" to get feedback. I have seen other post similar to this one but no conclusions were drawn.

Any cycle suggestions would be great.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people will tell you to run the test two weeks past the eq because of the half lives. What is udca?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    oil change? that's not like what they did in "the program" where they take the piss out of his body and put in new piss is it?

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    I'd up the EQ to 600mg wk and make it a 16wk cycle.

Running the sust and EQ you'll need to wait 3 weeks after last pin before starting PCT. You'd then be able to just run a 4 week PCT rather then the 6...

Also I'd use the Var as a "bridge" while waiting to start PCT. If you kept it a 12 week cycle I'd run the Var wks 8-15 then start PCT wk 16

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Most people will tell you to run the test two weeks past the eq because of the half lives. What is udca?
    He's running Sust.. It has Test Decanoate in it. It has about the same Half-life as the undecylenate ester no need to stop the Eq early when running sust. You're thinking Test E or C.

Steroid esters
    Drug Active half-life
    Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days
    Last edited by ythrashin; 10-07-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Put ester chart up...

Thanks for the info.
    Yeap, an “Oil Change” is exactly what they did in The Program. Most painful thing I have ever experienced!!! My posts are up from a few years ago that explain the process.
    UDCA is a liver protectant. Even though Var is mild I figure that you only get 1 liver, better take care of it.

keith royd is offline New Member
    this is very similar to what im planning for my first cycle after 4 years its slightly different....

Wk 1-12 500mg sust and 400mg eq plus 50mg proviron & 20mg tamoxifen ed

pct (21 days after last pin ) day 1 300mg clomid followed by 10 days 100mg then followed by 10 days 50mg

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41 View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Yeap, an “Oil Change” is exactly what they did in The Program. Most painful thing I have ever experienced!!! My posts are up from a few years ago that explain the process.
    UDCA is a liver protectant. Even though Var is mild I figure that you only get 1 liver, better take care of it.
    You're a sick puppy, my pee hole is exit only.

The above cycle will show on drug testing for a long time...I'm guessing that's no longer an issue for you?

The things one will do to save their career. I'm no longer concerned about testing positive.
    Keith Royd, Thanks for the input. Keep me in the loop on your gains and sides.

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41 View Post
    UDCA is a liver protectant.

I glad to see more and more people using UDCA for liver protection while on cycle. UDCA not only will protect the liver but will aid in regeneration much quicker, also less regeneration is required due to its protective properties. I think this should be used more as protocol during cycle and for PCT. just my .02

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SukaDaddio View Post
    I glad to see more and more people using UDCA for liver protection while on cycle. UDCA not only will protect the liver but will aid in regeneration much quicker, also less regeneration is required due to its protective properties. I think this should be used more as protocol during cycle and for PCT. just my .02

Not to hijack, but any more info you got on this would be appreciated, bro.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    What is udca?
    Quote Originally Posted by happysumo View Post
    Not to hijack, but any more info you got on this would be appreciated, bro.
    Here's a thread someone just posted about udca. There's a lot of benefits to using udca over milk thistle. UDCA while on cycle?

Thread Information