Youngster77 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy bloodsugar high...docs got me freaked out!

age 29
    weight 185
    height 5'10
    bf 9 %
    training since 98
    cycle history: 2 so far...1st test deca mast, 2nd test tren mast.

hey fellas...lately ive been noticing that ive been pissing a little more frequently than usual. decided to go see a doctor and come to find out taht my bloodsugar is high..234 to be exact. she basically told me i have diabetis and more than likely casued by the juice. im only 29 yrs old! there is a history of diabetis on my moms side of the fam and the doc said since im predisposed to diabetis, the juice brought it on faster. i just fininshed my cycle in mid august and she said since a good protion of the juice is still flowing through my body to come back in december for full bloodwork...and hopefully then the bloodsugar will have dropped.

what do you guys think about this? is this common? is cycling a bad idea from now on? thanks for your help...

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Test got me grown up in a blink of an eye. I def think aas makes thing goes faster. Since this has been in your family I dont think you got it from juice. I know you can get diabetes from frontloading massive dosages,but...

loftros is offline Junior Member
    Lol at your doctor blaming it on the juice....if anything it raises insulin sensitivity in my experience. Your BS could be indicating some insulin resistance though, not full blown type 1 diabetes. When I was diagnosed w/ type 1 my bs was in the 700's, id get it re-tested

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member
    well ive been doing some reading on the net and am getting mixed answers. some say juice can cause diabetis if predisposed and some say it cant but may mimic type 2 diabetis until the aas is stopped and out of your system.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man i start pissin alot to on the juice but apparently my prostate swells a bit. at least thats what the doc said

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    I know you can get diabetes from frontloading massive dosages,but...
    where did you gather this info?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    where did you gather this info?
    I was playing around on google and I think it was from another board. Cant remember what,but it seemed like they knew what they were talking about. I can try to find a link.

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    If you look hard enough, you can find that juice causes anything and everything.

I told my ex that i was thinking of doing a cycle and she sent me 100s of online crap that juice causes: cancer, rage, suicide, impotence, hornyness, baldness, hairnyess, shorter, longer bones, faster, slower, thinner, fatter, wtf? a doctor will tell you anything to get you off it.

good luck with the blood sugar testing. hope things work out.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgr;489***2
    If you look hard enough, you can find that juice causes anything and everything.

I told my ex that i was thinking of doing a cycle and she sent me 100s of online crap that juice causes: cancer, rage, suicide, impotence, hornyness, baldness, hairnyess, shorter, longer bones, faster, slower, thinner, fatter, wtf? a doctor will tell you anything to get you off it.

good luck with the blood sugar testing. hope things work out.
    True. I found the article but its in norwegian and its not a good forum,so sorry for the mishap.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster77 View Post
    age 29
    weight 185
    height 5'10
    bf 9 %
    training since 98
    cycle history: 2 so far...1st test deca mast, 2nd test tren mast.

hey fellas...lately ive been noticing that ive been pissing a little more frequently than usual. decided to go see a doctor and come to find out taht my bloodsugar is high..234 to be exact. she basically told me i have diabetis and more than likely casued by the juice. im only 29 yrs old! there is a history of diabetis on my moms side of the fam and the doc said since im predisposed to diabetis, the juice brought it on faster. i just fininshed my cycle in mid august and she said since a good protion of the juice is still flowing through my body to come back in december for full bloodwork...and hopefully then the bloodsugar will have dropped.

what do you guys think about this? is this common? is cycling a bad idea from now on? thanks for your help...
    I truly doubt AAS has anything due to your blood sugar being that high.
    You may just have diabetes,,,plain and simple. Hows your diet??

Thread Information