Volfan23 is offline New Member

Need cycle info!

Stats
    5'10
    155lbs

Ive been workin out sice i was 17 on and off and could never really get any gains naturally.. so i decided to get on gear to give me a boost.. my first cycle i took sust. 250 for 12 weeks.. then i took bout 2 weeks off and done a sust eq stack for bout 12 weeks.. i went from 155 -180.. got pretty good gains.. but had alot of water retention mostly in my face.. but ive been off for bout 6 months not.. ive not kept my intensity in the gym up like i need cause i got a job workin 60 hrs a week .. so ive been making it to the gym bout 2 days a week and my diet here lately hasnt been great.. so im back down to 155. but im alot leaner than what i was whn i started.. more muscle defention.. but im wantin to do this next cycle rite.. im gonna stick to my diet and train like im supposed to.. so what would be a good cycle to take? i thought bout sust and eq and mayb kick start the cycle with dbol pills.. any info is appreciated.. and i didnt take any pct.. what would be some good ones to take?
    thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    no offense my man, but I think you need to really focus on your diet.

you are on the light side for your height.

I'd also suggest getting some blood work done to see where you're at, since you haven't ever run a pct.

Thread Information