Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member

Need Your Help Guys!

STARTING MIDD FEB I WILL BE DIETING REAL STRICT UNTILL THE END OF AUGUST. I NEED YOUR INPUT ON THE BEST THREE COMBO ANABOLIC STACK, IM LOOKING TO GET QUALITY LEAN SIZE AND ALSO TIGHTEN UP WHILE LOSING BODYFAT. WHAT SHOULD I TAKE? PLEASE INCLUDE ANY AFTER MEDS I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SUCH AS HCG NOLVA ETC....CURRENTLY IM ON FINAPLIX , AND DECA 300, WHICH IM FEELING REALLY GOOD ON. THANKS A LOT BROTHAS!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    take fina/winny/eq, fina/winny, fina/winny/prop, something like that...all good for quality lean gains, when taking test nolva is good during the cycle, and with the fina you might want some bromo although the gyno from fina isn't too lilkely at moderate doses and winny is 'thought' to help control it as well, so you decide what AR combo you wanna take, i gave you the ingredients, just put it together, best of luck

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with dj on all points. I would definately go with Fina if your trying to cut down due to the increase in BMR it causes. I'm a strong believer of test in every cycle so either hit up Prop throughout or jump start with it while using Enan. Finally wind things down with winny.

Nolva is a must(whether all the way through or for signs popping up), clomid is a must, and IMO bromo is a must(if not for preventing the fina induced gyno, then for the dopamine receptor stimulation post cycle to help prevent depression)

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I agree with Dj and Phenno but I would also like to add that you may want to spend a few more hours on the "search" button. I understand asking people's opinions and I really do not mean this as a flame, but you should research each Anabolic , and find out the sides for yourself and possible ways to stack it.

Common stacks are the one(s) Dj listed and

Dbol 30-40mg (1-4) with Liquixex
    test 500mg (1-12)
    Eq 400-500mg (1-11)

Listed below is one i'm considering
    Deca 400-600mg (1-12)
    Eq 400mg (1-13)
    Winny (7-13)

Odd shut down times are based on ester duration in the system..

I wish you the best of luck! out of curiousity, what is your complete cycle history?

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    So how does this look:
    Prop 500 mg per week
    QV EQ -or- QV deca 300 -400 mg per wk
    Winstrol
    with clomid for post cycle.

Thread Information