MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Large Veins And Roids??????????????

Do steroids cause your veins to grow in diameter? I realize they increase red blood cells. However I would love to get garden hose veins in my forearms. My right forearm veins are particularly small compared to my left forearm.
    I realize this may be genetic but was wondering if steroids could alter this and which ones in particular. THANKS :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

keithbranton is offline New Member
    youse equipoise

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    most steroids cause an increase in rbc, not just equipoise (boldenone ), and vein size increase can be done with lots of things not just steroids, veins increase insize due to a few variabes, obviously rbc increases, training the muscles increases blood flow through that particular part thus increases the diameter of those veins to accomodate the new size flow of blood...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i wish djdjdjddjon awnsered every question i had..he's very educated.....Madmax...

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    I agree with Madmax.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Don't be fooled into thinking that by taking EQ your going to have garden hose veins popping out. You must realize that it comes from genetics, and (very important) your diet and body fat percentage. Talking from experience here. If your diet is in dialed in, and your lean/ or somewhat lean...no doubt, Eq will surface those veins.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    FINA!!!!!!!!

MDMA is offline Banned
    b12, eQ, 1-1.5 Gallons of Water a Day

yoshimat is offline New Member
    yes they do increase size of veins.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I'm at around 11% and my vains are a thumpin in my forearms. First time in my life, still there strong 2 months after the cycle. Fina, EQ, Cyp, Winny.

It's like the EQ brought them out but I don't think they are going away anytime soon.

DMX

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    I think vains only will show if you have a low percentage of body fat. eq will help making them bigger, but they will only show if you body fat is low!!!

eq isn't even making them bigger, just increasing rbc and indirectly making them expand to accomodate, notice how many people note that their veins atrophy or go back to normal size after discontinuing EQ, in theory if you were to take eq for an extended period (which is should be taken long anyways due to the undecylenate ester), lets say 20 weeks, then overtime the veins would become accustomed to this new level of blood flow and possibly hypertrophy, but then when you stop taking the eq the rbc count will go back to normal and the veins will have no reason to remain this size, same concept as aquiring larger muscles and subsequently not eating enough calories, the muscles have no reason to stay that big nor enough aminos/glycogen to keep the muscles full so they atrophy, sorry if this ambigious im just trying to clear it up...good luck everyone

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    dj, your a pretty smart mofo. good comments!

thanks bro, just trying to help out...i had to learn it at some point too, where better than here? good luck guys

Thread Information