Thread: Question

OU0101 is offline New Member

Question

I was doing some research on prohormones and was lookng for any helpful input

There are two Prohormones in particular I'm looking at...
    1st
    Superdrol
    Pheraplex
    Tren
    2nd
    Superdrol
    Pheraplex
    Deca -Durabolin

Which do you think will give me the Biggest Gains as fair as size? An also which which one do you think will have the most side effects. I know for the Deca-Durabolin they recommend you get an AI like ArimaDex to help fight estrogen. What would you suggest for a good PCT for either of these two?
    Thanks For The Help

gangustahn is offline New Member
    I am sure a few vets are going to ask for you to post your stats. If you read one of the stickies itll tell you what they are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by gangustahn View Post
    I am sure a few vets are going to ask for you to post your stats. If you read one of the stickies itll tell you what they are looking for.
    I'm 22yrs old and 6'2 and weigh 187 I've lifting for about year and half now

gangustahn is offline New Member
    BF% and what your diet looks like is also extremely important

Duma23 is offline Junior Member
    imo to young for steroids

Quote Originally Posted by gangustahn View Post
    BF% and what your diet looks like is also extremely important
    I'm about 8% body Fat my diet usually goes like this a bowl of oatmeal and 2 pieces of bacon, with a small bow of fruit for breakfast. A salad,chicken breast, 1cup of brown rice for lunch. Dinner sometimes varies depending on schedules and what i have time for. I also try to fit in about 2-3 proteins shakes through out the day as well, as I'm trying to pack on the pounds. Mass XXX 990 calories, Carbohydrates 123g, Sugar 20g, Protein 50g

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you need to do alot of research, deca and tren are steroids not pro hormones and anyway your too young for gear, you've a tonne of natty test in your system, stick to proper diet and supps like creatine, any1 with sense on here will say the same. good luck

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OU0101 View Post
    I'm about 8% body Fat my diet usually goes like this a bowl of oatmeal and 2 pieces of bacon, with a small bow of fruit for breakfast. A salad,chicken breast, 1cup of brown rice for lunch. Dinner sometimes varies depending on schedules and what i have time for. I also try to fit in about 2-3 proteins shakes through out the day as well, as I'm trying to pack on the pounds. Mass XXX 990 calories, Carbohydrates 123g, Sugar 20g, Protein 50g
    I agree with the others, you're too young, and haven't done near enough research.

Besides that, without a proper diet/training, steroids won't give you the mass you're looking for.

I'm sorry, but that diet can use alot of improvement. Head over the the diet forum, and read the stickies over there.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those cycles would be terrible. 6'2 187 is not very big I`m sure you could pack on some more weight naturally with a good diet.

Thread Information