Hey fells,

I ran a test prop/var cycle a few months back and did PCT with clomid and nolva.

Nightmare scenario arose as I developed some gyno during the pct.

Long story short I went to an Endo and was advised to take the nolva for an extended period. In total, I was on nolva at 20mg a day for 3.5 months and the gyno dissipated (high f***** fives all around).

However, I have been having some pretty poor experiences in the gym lately. I have noticed that my cardio (after stopping the nolva) has gotten substantially worse. Weights are also leaving me feeling weak, dizzy and nauseous both during and after work outs. Just to be clear - I am not experience any losses in strength.

I was worried I was pushing too hard and that my body couldn't handle the same routine it could while on cycle, so I took a week off (lifting, supplements, even coffee) to make sure this wasn't purely a recovery issue. Hit the track and weights today and the problem is persisting.

Could this be a withdrawal from stopping the nolva (it's been like 2.5 weeks since my last dose)?

Any other ideas?

I should also mention that I am taking NO-Explode, a zero carb zero sugar protein and Animal Pak (multi vitamin)

I really do not think this is an eating issue. I have varied time of day of work out (both in the morning pre meal and in the evening after eating several times) and recently got my diet back in check.

Any advice is always appreciated.